1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deals for 8/2 --Pix , Hanuman, ASTK and Usual Steals

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    19 inch 33 ounce new design Hanuman by Rajkumar. Satisal wood handle. Abolutely flawless workmanship by Prince kami. Add to your ever-growing collection at $145 YBB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18 inch 29 ounce Foxy Folly by Tirtha. Neem wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Take this beauty home today for $135 YBB. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

18 inch 29 ounce villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle with lanyard ferrule. Field sharp rig. $150 YBB. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

15 inch 21 ounce villager fit and finish BAS by Lokendra. Sisau wood handle. This Knife comes with KMFR sheath. Great weekend hiking Knife at $75 YBB. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

9.5 inch 7 ounce Bilton by Dharan Kami. Satisal wood handle. Yours for $45. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

100 percent cotton HI T-shirt
    Size- M
    $20

Front side
    [​IMG]

Back side
    [​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  2. bladeright

bladeright

Sep 5, 2011
    that astk is calling to me, but 2 knives in 1 week, my wife would kill me

3. falar

falar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Try 9 in a month. She got mad when my 7/30 DOTD arrived because I promised no more....todays DOTDs are going to get me in trouble.

4. PeteG1027

PeteG1027

Feb 25, 2010
    I'm in the same boat!! I love them all, especially the Hanuman, and the ASTK.. But I bought 4 users from here, and ordered a custom Sirupati a couple days ago from Himalayan's website within the last month. Great offerings today though.

5. abdelhazred

abdelhazred

Feb 16, 2010
    Yeah I want one of those Biltons, but I'm not going to blame it on my woman.

Just picked up a decent bottle of whiskey and I'm heading to the renaissance fair in two weeks. Need every penny for smoked meats, exotic herbs and spices, mead and ale, gifts for friends and family, and probably some old-timey clothes. Not to mention Angel Blades, A&A, and some other blade makers are usually there. I love HI, but I'd like to think I could buy one of those small fixed blades that handle like something out of ancient lore someday. :D Someone had some shapely kilijs there last year too!

Get buzzed. Do the archery and fencing games. Get drunk. Sing with friends and dance with strangers. Go home, realize it was all worth a few days wage, and hope you get the chance to do it again soon.

6. Teru115

Teru115

Aug 29, 2011
    EMS on BAS and Bilton.

7. rfguy

rfguy

Jan 20, 2011
    Doubtless you would even be providing her with the easy means to do so...

8. danboy357

danboy357 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2012
    I'm single, EMS sent on the Bilton, ASTK and the Foxy to add to the 4 others I bought in the last month (not including two of those little 6" ones from the other day). The Hanuman is really nice but just not my style.

9. abdelhazred

abdelhazred

Feb 16, 2010
    Wouldn't it just be easier to buy the village they're made in? :D

Let us know what you think of the Bilton. Or actually, let me know what you thought of those minis you bought. Somethings tells me I'll need a belt-knife soon.

10. falar

falar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Thanks man, you saved me a fight. If the ASTK was still here after lunch I was going to go for it. Love Lacchu's work, love Satisal handles and villager ASTKs.

11. danboy357

danboy357 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2012
    And I didn't even get 1 of them. Figurs I had just left my computers 10 minutes before they went up and didn't check it til it was way too late.

12. JayGoliath

JayGoliath

Mar 27, 2010
    The handle on the Hanuman reminds me of the Easter island

13. Shinook

Shinook

Apr 2, 2012
    I can tell you I love my Bilton! It's a wonderful belt knife. I use it hard, and it holds it edge extremely well. After I sharpened the soft metal off it, I've zero blade issues. It's not as pretty now, but it's definitely a user.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/954729-My-new-belt-knife-HI-Bilton?highlight=Bilton

14. Abaniko

Abaniko

Jun 2, 2006
    Me too.:cool:

15. mtnfalcon

mtnfalcon

Feb 24, 2006
    Neeeeeeeeeeemmmmm! Sweet FF, by Tirtha of course.