Deals for 9/1- Start the month right with beautiful YCS

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
Beautifully done 17 inch 32 ounce YCS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $295.

gOveFeM.jpg

dURLVnS.jpg

20.5 inch 28 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Lite and dark satisal wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

gg7yVCu.jpg

ONAkgHt.jpg

20.5 inch 26 ounce Gelbu Specail by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

Af8nCXL.jpg

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:

ndoghouse

Gold Member
Another beautiful YCS! Wow..and that Gelbu Special is going to be a magical knife for someone for sure:thumbsup:

Whoever got that Gelbu Special did an AWESOME JOB.
It's gorgeous. It has a great belly, makes mine look like a Siru! Beautiful.

I was the one who got the Kobra and Gelbu special. Apologies for not posting an EMS message. I am a long time reader on this forum, but Blade Forums would never send me the confirmation email for my account in the past, so I could never post on here. This time I asked it to send me the email over a dozen times and it finally did.

I look very forward to the knives. I mainly collect historical (pre-1920’s) khukuris, but wanted a good modern made one for putting to use outdoors, and couldn't decide between this kobra or GS, so snagged both. I recently got a 25 inch kobra from the online store, but the two here have the type of length and weight I have been looking for, for general use. I am almost never online before these things sell, so decided I may as well splurge this once!

George Azar

Gold Member
I was the one who got the Kobra and Gelbu special. Apologies for not posting an EMS message. I am a long time reader on this forum, but Blade Forums would never send me the confirmation email for my account in the past, so I could never post on here. This time I asked it to send me the email over a dozen times and it finally did.

I look very forward to the knives. I mainly collect historical (pre-1920’s) khukuris, but wanted a good modern made one for putting to use outdoors, and couldn't decide between this kobra or GS, so snagged both. I recently got a 25 inch kobra from the online store, but the two here have the type of length and weight I have been looking for, for general use. I am almost never online before these things sell, so decided I may as well splurge this once!
Welcome aboard AE! Thanks for saving me from the Gelbu. I was a shark attacker pretty often but now finding places in my home is getting to be impossible!
It's very addicting!

George Azar

Gold Member
Beautifully done 17 inch 32 ounce YCS by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $295.

gOveFeM.jpg

dURLVnS.jpg

20.5 inch 28 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Lite and dark satisal wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

gg7yVCu.jpg

ONAkgHt.jpg

20.5 inch 26 ounce Gelbu Specail by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

Af8nCXL.jpg

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
First come first served
I love the YCS. It's got more diamonds going around the handle and doesn't seem to be as much belly in the blade. Beautiful knife indeed!!

moparsbob

Gold Member
It appears that Kumar is still making these with the tip of the awl broken off, just like the wood model they received from Yvsa?

George Azar

Gold Member
I'm still bringing this to the front again because as far as I know the YCS never sold! If I didn't already have 2, I would buy this! The 2 small knives alone would sell for what this knife is selling for!
Beautiful works of art by Kumar!