Death chat begins......

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for an ice cold drink. I know it's only Tuesday but that just means that its this week's second Monday. I'm thinking tropical something or another, what are you guys drinking tonight?

Dog gone it!!!!!:mad: weather man just advised the very cold temps are on until the end of March .... LORA!!!! Where's that drink!!!!!;)

Last edited:
I'm late for the party here....02:50 AM..... But this is Wednesday. We made it mid week, woohoo!!! Porto for me tonight!.... Great winter Wine ( or whine) ....sorry but I don't think that I can handle cold drinks just yet ;)

No cold drinks, warm up a bottle of apple pie and drink that. It's what I intend on drinking in these bitter cold temperatures :cool:

Ok... Got it, I think...

Place the apple cider, apple juice, cinnamon sticks, and sugar into a large pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat, and discard the cinnamon sticks. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, then stir in the grain alcohol. Pour into quart-size canning jars, seal with the lids and rings, and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Beer o'clock in the Stanley house. Soon to morph into a great big bowl of fried rice o'clock followed been another beer o'clock.

Rainy day here. Smokin' a small brisket, drinkin' SN Nooner IPA, grippin' ASHBM in case the zombies make a play for my grill.
This thing smells guuuud.

12845893464_16c935ee8b_z.jpg

Ok... Got it, I think...

Place the apple cider, apple juice, cinnamon sticks, and sugar into a large pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat, and discard the cinnamon sticks. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, then stir in the grain alcohol. Pour into quart-size canning jars, seal with the lids and rings, and refrigerate until ready to serve.

You got the gist of it! There are quite a few different recipes out there, but it usually turns out pretty good no matter what. Heck, its all good after you have enough of it. ;) Once you've made your first batch you can mix it up and change the taste to your preferences as well. Enjoy!

Back