"Death Chat" Jr. Laid to Rest

Yep.... In a day or so, I'll be offline for a while :( Drop me an email if you guys want to chat. Won't have a phone for a while.

Hey guys it's been a while, just got my forge up and running and haven't had as much time for the computer :eek: :eek: :D

frogfish said:
Hey guys it's been a while, just got my forge up and running and haven't had as much time for the computer :eek: :eek: :D
Glad to hear from you Froggie! Forge on, My Brother!

Kalimalena said:
Hey guys.....

Hey Kaak..... its Girl Scout Cookie time again..... Samoas....mmmmm....

Unfortunately, I don't think KaaK is going to "hear" that. Maybe he'll surprise us....

RIck

Oh yeah or at least I'm learning, first blade is almost ready of heat treating:D

rbmcmjr said:
Unfortunately, I don't think KaaK is going to "hear" that. Maybe he'll surprise us....

RIck

Cookies and death chat?!? My senses are never wrong ;) :D

Here's my info:

Bryan Schellenger
1627 W. 32nd Ave #110
Anchorage, AK 99517

Drop me a line. Borrowing a computer and gotta run. Trying to get $$$, etc so I can get the net again. Life is an ongoing challenge right now... UGHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hangin' in there so far and doing my best.... Write me a letter for my new phone #.

KAAK OUT
P.S. Jerry, mail me a folder. I can't possibly put a pick online or tell :( ;) :D :cool:

KnifeAddictAK said:
Cookies and death chat?!? My senses are never wrong ;) :D

Here's my info:

Bryan Schellenger
1627 W. 32nd Ave #110
Anchorage, AK 99517

Drop me a line. Borrowing a computer and gotta run. Trying to get $$$, etc so I can get the net again. Life is an ongoing challenge right now... UGHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hangin' in there so far and doing my best.... Write me a letter for my new phone #.

KAAK OUT
P.S. Jerry, mail me a folder. I can't possibly put a pick online or tell :( ;) :D :cool:

Hang in there buddy, you'll be established soon enough. You should talk to a lender about buying your own place, it would be the best move you ever made. If you have steady employment, I'm sure you could afford something, somewhere.

email me if you have any questions.

Hey its Unk Potterma !!!!!..... Hope all is well.... that grandson must be too big for the sink anymore.....

KaaK.... gotcha.... no worries.... samoas on me....:thumbup:

Back