Death Chat Tonight ........ I Think ...... I Drink ..... Therefore I am .......

Is your liver going to hate you in a few days? I know mine does every year I get a little bit older. :D

Thanks Garth!!

Hopefully it will be a great time. The weatherman tricked us out of our original plans of going to a cabin up in the mountains, He predicted a foot of snow, which would of made it impossible for us to make it to the cabin in our little car, then a foot of snow became like 2" of snow AFTER i cancelled the reservation and re-reserved it for the next 1st available date... which was not until April 11th for this specific cabin.. GO FIGURE!!

But still good food and drinks with family is hard to beat. And i did end up with a nice knife, thanks to the wife!!

Its not a Busse sorry, We couldnt afford one this size. And i wanted something BIG.

14" blade, 20" OAL and over a 1/4" thick. Handle is carbon fiber scales and SS pins... The Deimos War Machete made by a custom maker here on BF named giedymin.

This thing turned out sweet!!

And here is a size comparison, The 2nd knife is a RTAK2 and is roughly the same size as a BWM

Immediately thought of you guys...:D

SoAlK6K.gif

Enjoy your birthday weekend worldwood!

That video is great, 9blades :thumbup:

It's the weekend folks! What are you drinking?

I pulled 47.5 hours with only a 45 minute power nap. I would like to thank all the professors criminals and redline that made this possible (5 redlines). Now it's time to drink!!!!!

Have a good birthday worldwood, I'll have a few Yuengling's for ya as well! Two days of drinking in a row for me, that is not helping the diet any!

Have a great birthday brother.

Have a good birthday worldwood, I'll have a few Yuengling's for ya as well! Two days of drinking in a row for me, that is not helping the diet any!

Thanks fellas!!

And swamp hog, i hear if you drink upside down gravity keeps the calories from entering but you still get drunk.....

Just make sure you have someone standing by with a camera when you try it :D

Thanks fellas!!

And swamp hog, i hear if you drink upside down gravity keeps the calories from entering but you still get drunk.....

Just make sure you have someone standing by with a camera when you try it :D

That is quite an interesting theory. I'm not sure how factual it is, but I'd be willing to watch someone try it out :D

No drinking for me today, Im just a few days away from my 30th though so im saving my liver for that.

Where is Rob with the hookah when i need him :D

WorldWood -- if you were nearbye I'd pass the pipe my friend. When the wrists are exhausted from beating on trees and when the liver is exhausted from beating back shots of tequila -- beat on your lungs and blow "O's" with some Hookah smoke. Happy Bday big guy!! May this year be the one all the previous years would be jealous of.

Thanks Rob!!! That would make an excellent Hallmark card!

Starting the party at about 8pm tonight once the kids are at their grandparents... SO we can go from rated PG.. to well.... Use your imaginations :D

Back