1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death Chat!!

Discussion in 'Ban Tang's "Stupid Sharp Knives"' started by MRpink, Nov 12, 2010.

1. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005
    Ok, who is going to use the whips in training?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XD-YBWkvrGk

2. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Finally took the plunge and ordered a pair of Outlier Clothing's New OG Pants in navy. Hope I like the fit.

3. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005
    I had to look those up. That wool shirt from Tad Gear doesn't seem all that bad now in comparison to those.

4. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Whoa. That's some pants.

5. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Yeah right? I almost shit my pants when they rang me up and told me 70 bucks for the t-shirt. At least it was merino wool :p

6. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Haha, my Kuiu wool LS baselayer was about $80 or something... definitely the most I've ever spent on a shirt too... I must say though, it's proven to be well worth the money I spent on it.

7. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Yes, I have a few merino wool base layer tops and bottoms that I am quite fond of. Speaking of which... I think its about time we do another hike or some sort of outdoor activity.

8. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    Oh yeah, they're the bomb for backpacking. Once you're out a week...synthetics reek. Never have a problem with merino wool.

I think I may be free the weekend of 10/5-6, if folks want to do something.

9. MRpink

MRpink

Sep 17, 2007
    My BM 940 came with a really poor factory edge so off to Ban it went for a convex edge. Pics don't do it justice but it's almost scary to use now.

[​IMG]

10. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
    Where is the regrind logo?

11. JGarrison Knives

May 28, 2005
  12. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    I have been wanting something like that. Looks to be well designed. Might have to get one :)

13. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    yooooooo guys.. whats happening... Hope you all are doing well... we're hella busy these days like always... I would love to kick it next time you all get together.. hit me up.. I have gotten a few new bows too.. :)

14. MRpink

MRpink

Sep 17, 2007
    looks good!

[video=youtube;3MuXrN8L9ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuXrN8L9ro[/video]

15. MRpink

MRpink

Sep 17, 2007
    Some BT swag and friend's custom bobber

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn

Jan 4, 2011
    Yooooo Mike! We def need to link up again and hang out. Hopefully everyone is ramping up for a good holiday and maybe we can get something going Early/Mid Dec?

In recent news I got to pick up this little beauty from Ban ^_^.

[​IMG]

17. squishware

squishware

Jun 8, 2009
    Good to be living in CA. Some pics from my backyard.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. MRpink

MRpink

Sep 17, 2007
    Squishware - Beautiful, where abouts in CA? Almost looks like Tahoe area.

19. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Yes, beautiful view man! I envy you. All I get to see out of my room are low income housing apartments :(.

20. HikingMano

HikingMano

Sep 2, 2008
    To have that as your backyard is a gift. I have to travel a little ways, but travel none the less.