Death Chat!!

Finally took the plunge and ordered a pair of Outlier Clothing's New OG Pants in navy. Hope I like the fit.

Yeah right? I almost shit my pants when they rang me up and told me 70 bucks for the t-shirt. At least it was merino wool :p

Haha, my Kuiu wool LS baselayer was about $80 or something... definitely the most I've ever spent on a shirt too... I must say though, it's proven to be well worth the money I spent on it.

Yes, I have a few merino wool base layer tops and bottoms that I am quite fond of. Speaking of which... I think its about time we do another hike or some sort of outdoor activity.

Oh yeah, they're the bomb for backpacking. Once you're out a week...synthetics reek. Never have a problem with merino wool.

I think I may be free the weekend of 10/5-6, if folks want to do something.

My BM 940 came with a really poor factory edge so off to Ban it went for a convex edge. Pics don't do it justice but it's almost scary to use now.

I have been wanting something like that. Looks to be well designed. Might have to get one :)

yooooooo guys.. whats happening... Hope you all are doing well... we're hella busy these days like always... I would love to kick it next time you all get together.. hit me up.. I have gotten a few new bows too.. :)

looks good!

[video=youtube;3MuXrN8L9ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuXrN8L9ro[/video]

yooooooo guys.. whats happening... Hope you all are doing well... we're hella busy these days like always... I would love to kick it next time you all get together.. hit me up.. I have gotten a few new bows too.. :)

Yooooo Mike! We def need to link up again and hang out. Hopefully everyone is ramping up for a good holiday and maybe we can get something going Early/Mid Dec?

In recent news I got to pick up this little beauty from Ban ^_^.

10824932734_70193a80f3.jpg

Yes, beautiful view man! I envy you. All I get to see out of my room are low income housing apartments :(.

Back