Photos Dec 2019 - Black Friday Grab Bag Scores - Lets see what you got..

49421530497_620f01ec9c_c_d.jpg
49421306756_7d3d713c40_c_d.jpg
49420838103_3a51b105a0_c_d.jpg

Last one of this round for me and Busse delivered.
$500 box.

I’ve got a Busse Ranch Happy Meal Grab Bag coming in on Thursday. It’s a 500.00 Happy Meal and Shipping says 3 pounds.

Anyone have any idea what it may be?
3 pounds is the only clue I have.

Thank you, and I’ll take pix as I open it Thursday and post the pix Up then.

I just hope it’s not 3 pounds of Coal! Lol
Locking in my guess of a BG FBM and an INFI Ratmandu.

Yeah Ruckis are pure awesome... I've been contemplating getting another one. Just can't decide on color. I have a pumpkin Rucki (muddy brown and orange/black g10). My new Earthy Waki (tan/sage with tan micarta) complements it well... Might need something different. A Forest Green blade, perhaps... Or Midnight blue... Or Dessert Bronze... I can't decide. I just really like these metallic coatings...

But congrats on your Rucki!! Once you swing it, you'll love it!

Another
I do like the Rucki, but I decided I want the AK47 instead. My next purchase is going to be a muddy brown with maroon AK. :)
reason I'm holding off on buying another Rucki is because I already have one.... And I'm saving up budget to see what the Busse and Swamp Rat crews have to offer. Maybe they will release that Dirk (think FMV variant) and Sgian Dubh combo and/or the Chinese War Sword (think bigger/longer, badder/taller, thinner hog nose with a two handed grip) I've been asking for!

Can either long blade be purchased with no coating on the blade?

i already have a stripped rucki so this was a extra so i'm willing to trade it or sell it possibly

Parcel update,
UPS sent it on the wrong conveyor, then I got a new delivery day.
Says, by the end of the day Monday the 27th.
I’ll post pix when the package arrives.

Back