Important Info! Deceased makers

Thanks everyone. I am still moving forward with this project. I am still looking for a name for the domain and need to raise enough cash to get my web guy started.

Woody Naifeh-made unusual little all-metal folders (and, perhaps, other styles) and lived somewhere in the western US.

Will always miss McBurnette and Easler, the two that got me hooked on custom knives and were very fine gentlemen as well.

Norm Bardsley - Dec 2011

Thanks guys for the help, but PLEASE read the list real good before posting as some names that you are adding have already been added. It only confuses me more :) The list is getting to be unreal with the amount of great makers and friends that we have lost and it only seems to be growing.

Thanks for the list Bobby, I was looking for something exactly like this or at least trying to start a list my self, thank you again, did you ever get your domain name and start this site up.

Last edited:
I think I have finally come up with a name to buy. I just need to get some extra cash for hosting and to get my web guy to put something up.

Not sure I have added them, but I will make note here.

Steve Fecas
Tommy Lee
Colin Cox
Dan Mink
Jim Serven
Jim Pugh
Ted Dowell
Ron Frazier
Ruffin Johnson

Last edited:
Frank Gamble passed a couple of months ago. Aug or Sep 2013. Long time maker who I first met in 1993 at the Solvang show. I moved to Salem Or and found out he lived about 5 miles from me. Never was able to get over to his place until it was too late.

I see you have a question mark next to Clyde Fischer's name. Clyde passed away on July 7, 2001.

He is missed.

Last edited:
Back