decided on and bought an Endura

Hey there, I finally went down and handled all the Spyderco models I was interested in, and I decided on the plain edge Endura. The knife is pretty sweet, I put a decent edge on it and was hacking some stuff up. Next I plan on getting a fully serrated folding spydie.

It's amazing how fast I'm addicted... But it is expected.

Gotta love the Endura, can never go wrong with one in the pocket.

Congratulations brother. My first spyder was a delica and 30 knives later im still buying them constantly. The endura is an excellent all around knife I have 4 and e2 plain, e4 plain, e4 wave plain, and e4 foliage green. I love all of them.

I have an Endura that I bought years ago. Got the one with the all serrated edge. The reason I got that knife was because, it had the black coated blade, which I thought was pretty stealthy. Nice knife.

Definately a sweet folder, I've got that to go along with my SPOT neck knife, next I'm not sure yet what I want next. Definately an all serrated blade, they just look cool. I'm thinking either the Salt I, Atlantic Salt or the Rescue, I'd like a more pointed blade, so probably the Salt I.

Is the Triangle Sharpmaker a good sharpener? The Lansky one I have I'm not so hot on anymore, it's alright, but I think I want something better.

The Endura aus6 was my first Spyder now I have several dozen and want more. Congrats.

I also have the G2 Endura.

I still have the first one I bought back in 1990, and still carry it on occasion for the heck of it. I don't try to use the clip anymore as it would be pretty stupid to rip it off now.

It was instant love at first grip. I bought my older brother a delica later so I could tell him mine will always be bigger than yours. That's what brothers are for eh? Joe

Good for you, best Spyderco model IMHO:cool: I have all three FRN variants, SpyderEdge of course:thumbup: !!!

Attachments

• spydie pic.jpg
    spydie pic.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 32
Congrats I carry a partially serrated one every day except when i decide to trade it off for my native or delica.

Definately a sweet folder, I've got that to go along with my SPOT neck knife, next I'm not sure yet what I want next. Definately an all serrated blade, they just look cool. I'm thinking either the Salt I, Atlantic Salt or the Rescue, I'd like a more pointed blade, so probably the Salt I.

Is the Triangle Sharpmaker a good sharpener? The Lansky one I have I'm not so hot on anymore, it's alright, but I think I want something better.
The Sharpmaker is practically a necessity if you have serrated blades, go for it.:thumbup:

Which of the series did you get? I have a Pacific Salt, which was modeled after the Endura and a Waved E4. I like most of the modifications of the 4 series, but I think I like the ergos better on the 3.

Back