Decisions, decisions! Shaman or Autonomy 2?

I want a new knife. The two in the title are my choices. Can’t go wrong with either. Is there a CQI version of the Shaman or are they all the same? It’s a beast of a knife. And a new auto is always fun.

Both phenomenal knives,i have both (Cruwear Shaman),my #1 choice is the Autonomy.although i love the Cruwear,the LC200N does (for me) the same job and is no slouch!both great knives in their own right.

Apples and oranges.

I have them both. Autos are illegal to carry outside of your home in my state but that doesn't prevent me from buying/owning them. So I only use/carry my autos around the house. If you have the same restriction, then the Shaman is the obvious choice. If not, then buy the one you like "best." To me that would be the Autonomy2 but you're not me. So, use your own judgment.

Last edited:
Well I live in a free southern state so I can carry anything. I may just have to buy both. Oh I’m going to be in trouble! Every time I think my mind is made up I read another post, article, etc. and it changes my mind. I seriously think I’ll get the Shaman first then the Autonomy 2 next month. Thanks again for all the input.

Both are pretty great but very different knives. You should get them in hand before deciding. I have both and wouldn’t trade either but they are different. The Autonomy has no finger choil but the handle is super neutral and fires hard. The sham is comfy and stoutly built. Sorry I didn’t help you choose since I would have to say both. Both require a deep carry clip in my opinion.

On the autonomy 2, why is the button so protruding? Seems like you have to have safety on when carrying

Back