• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deer Rifle Fund 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Wyatt

Gold Member
Got to sell a few more knives so I can buy a new rifle. Here they are. First Ill take it in thread gets it. Please PM me after posting. Must be over 18, and I will only ship in the CONUS. Shipping will be USPS with delivery confirmation and insurance. Prices are for paypal only and do not include shipping. Shipping will be $15. I am open to Trades for Large and Small Sebenzas, especially Pheasant Tail models.

First up is a Sandstorm G10 Inactive Duty from the recent Lardoganzaaaa. *TRADED AND SHIPPED*

Next up is Sus Scrofa LE #50. This is a lightly used knife. No rolls, dings, scratches. Blade still has factory edge. Price is $280!! If you want the Chuddy Bear sheath add another $50 and I will ship for free.
P1010176.JPG

P1010178.JPG

3rd up is a Black on Black SAR5. This is an almost new condition knife. Never used, or sharpened but has been inserted into a kydex sheath many times. Price is $230. Again, add $50 for the Chuddy Bear Leather and I ship for free. The greenish hue near the edge of the blade is from the old kydex sheath I received the knife in.
P1010181.JPG

P1010183.JPG

Last up is a non-busse knife. A RAT Cutlery RC-3. This knife has never been used, but has some marks on the handles from the sheath, or coming into contact with something else. Price is $80 including sheath. Shipping is only $10 for this one.
P1010184.JPG

P1010185.JPG

Last edited:
One more that is also for sale:

Black canvas micarta on black blade Tankbuster. Serrated, no choil, round butt and swedge. Price is $300. If you want the sheath, add $60.
P1010278.JPG

P1010285.JPG

P1010150.JPG

Last edited:
Bump with ridiculous prices. I can't give them away. If you buy more than one I will take an additional 5% off the total.

Another bump. Open to trades for Sebenzas, large and small, or Umnumzaans. Would love to find pheasant tail sebenzas if anyone has some they want to trade.

Thanks.

Well, I already bought my new rifle last weekend cause I couldn't pass up one I found locally. A Marlin 338MX. If someone has any other guns they would like to offer up I am always open to trades. RIght now I would be looking for a nice Bolt Action or semi-auto hunting rifle, prefer Remington 700, Browning A-Bolts ad BARs, but others would do too. Would like it chambered in 30-06, 7mm mag, 7mm-08, 308, 300 win mag, or really anything close to these. Offer up what you got and I will make some deals.

Thanks,
JD

Inactive Duty has been traded *SHIPPED*. Still looking for a small sebenza if anyone has one for trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back