Deer season is fast approaching

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
This is the time of year I start thinking about the upcoming hunting season. Last year didn't give me much time to hunt because of moving into the new shop. I plan on spending more time afield this year and will be posting pics of my hunts. Early muzzleloader is my favorite but I enjoy bow season also. Due to a bum elbow and shoulder, I hunt with a crossbow. Shotgun only in my county during firearms, I use a 20 gauge TC Encore. I will make a hunting season 2008 thread for all of you that hunt to post you photos in a couple of months.
Scott

k_estela

Co-Moderator, Wilderness and Survival Skills Forum
Scott,

Too bad you don't have any knives to dress out your deer with. Pity.

I've sat out deer season the last few years as well, all the usual reasons, moved to a new state, had a new baby, work... Maybe I'll follow your example Scott and unlimber the recurve. Got to get those muscles back in shape to be any good with that thing.

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Scott,

Too bad you don't have any knives to dress out your deer with. Pity.

LMAO, I've got about four knives I want to try out. The standard PSK, WTK, a Dozier classic and a Lone Wolf.
mapper, hope to see some pics your hunts. :thumbup:
Scott

September cant get here quick enough as far as Im concerned!! :D

Heading out to Alberta to archery moose hunt with one of my old friends that lives there... Hunter host application has been filled out, WIN card has been received, and tag and archery permit has been bought. Were going to spend 11 days camping in the wilderness. I cant wait!! :thumbup:

Hope to have some pics of Gossmans in action... :foot:

good luck out there scott...:thumbup: i'm jealous.. i haven't shot a deer in years.. i need to start putting fourth a little more effort...:eek: