• Natural Burlap micarta

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Bright Blue micarta

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jo the Machinist

Good afternoon folks!

I now have fewer scales than blades, so I will be setting up to make a few more of these. Please respond with what you are likely to buy and not just what looks cool. I am trying to get an idea of what I need to make. You can choose more than one if you would like to buy multiples.

Thank you!
Jo

PS I couldn't fit all choices, so I will make another poll.

Please respond with what you are likely to buy and not just what looks cool. You can choose more than one if you would like to buy multiples.
Any chance of some wood scales?
I'm with JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 on this one. I'd buy 2 to 4 sets of any wooden DEK scales made. They are non-existent on the secondary market. That goes with any CPK wooden scales being sold just by themself. For items like this, I'd be happy to be placed on an order list even if it took a year+ to fulfill!

*Edit* I feel the same way about ECAM. I'd buy two pairs in a heartbeat. Or be happy to be put on a list....🤣

Last edited:
I'm with JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 on this one. I'd buy 2 to 4 sets of any wooden DEK scales made. They are non-existent on the secondary market. That goes with any CPK wooden scales being sold just by themself. For items like this, I'd be happy to be placed on an order list even if it took a year+ to fulfill!

*Edit* I feel the same way about ECAM. I'd buy two pairs in a heartbeat. Or be happy to be put on a list....🤣

Don't worry, you two a-holes are already on a list alright.....

There is another…
IMG_5879.jpeg

Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist Can we get some Mexican Blanket Micarta at some point in the future? I’d love to have a SDFK or a big choppers in this stuff!

….Mexican stand off between a K18 & K20 in this colorful micarta!

Last edited:
Can we get some Mexican Blanket Micarta at some point in the future?
I don't know if this helps, but I found a supplier (I'm not affiliated) that sells this stuff and other very beautiful patterns. I realize some of these are out there & not the standard micartas, but a lot of these patterns look beautiful! And I know the CPK team could turn something like this into lifelong pieces to use & collect.
Link #1
Link #2
Link #3

Back