DEK3-anyone want to share some pictures for the website?

Dave, are you also as sad as I am? TBH, I fudged up and only preordered one but I am hoping that I can still dangle that "Nathan needs a rotund pony" long running scam of mine to possibly secure another one "somehow"! At times I fudge up by not preordering enough because I don't initially fall in total luv with 'em right away when I just see the CAD but the eureka moment occurs when I get them in hand. I now think that the CPK-Folder ought to be based on the DEK3 pattern instead, since no one ever asked for my opinion!

I am Matty-matmat. I was in the middle of an expansion ramp up and needed a ton of liquidity when the preorder rolled out. My words to Jo were along the lines of "I'll get a couple with some options, then hope to score some magnacut on Friday sales".

I regret that rare moment of financial prudence.

Jo, I got super excited when I saw this thread thinking there'd be a good possibility that one could snag a DEK3 directly from the website. I just checked the site again and noticed that DEK3's profile has been added albeit still using the CAD photos till you sift through the ones which you finally select for the site. All warm and fuzzy feelings till I saw this "little disclosure" and then I just crashed out 🤣
That's because you folks get first dibs. :)

Back