Test ad

DELICA 4

I’m looking for a complete screw set in BLACK for my Delica 4 .
4 - scale screws , 1 - pivot screw , 3 - pocket clip screws .
Been looking for months ! Is this something
odd or rare ?

That's shocking. Spyderco is known for being incredibly generous with fixing things and (I thought) supplying replacement screws. Unless you're trying to build some kind of replica or something? Why do you need any entire set of screws?

Brian.

It now has stainless , which are very shiny with four of them grouped so closely at the end which sticks out of your pocket . I simply want to “black out” the look of my knife !
Any help on screws ?

I don't think you are the first person not to get screwed from Spyderco. try bluing like they do with gun barrels

Reactions: DMG
I understand what you mean about the shiny silver screws. What I do is remove the screw then sand the exposed area with 600 grit sandpaper. Then paint the area with a black Sharpie. It will wear off eventually, but it knocks the shine off.

I understand what you mean about the shiny silver screws. What I do is remove the screw then sand the exposed area with 600 grit sandpaper. Then paint the area with a black Sharpie. It will wear off eventually, but it knocks the shine off.
Not quite the “finished” look I’m after !