Delivery Time for a SJ?

We are up to speed on Satin Jacks and you will receive it in the listed 3-6 week time period. . . .hopefully early!

Jerry

Dr.V, getting a SJ? If so Congrats, great Busse to pickup. Everyone around here that has one loves it to death :)

Just placed the order this morning! :D I was going to call the shop to ask this question. I posted it here thinking others might be interested in the answer. :)
With all the excellent reviews and comments on the SJ posted here, I just couldn't help myself. It won't be lonely, there's lots of INFI here to keep it company.;)

Rich

I've got nothing but good things to say about my SJ either. Great sized blade for utility or going to the woods.

Let us know your impressions once you recieve it. :)

I agree with the above posts. The delivery time is greatly affected by the amount of whining you do. Trust me on this one!:rolleyes:

Nimrod, Would the whining to wait time ratio be like the signs that say "Shop rate-$40 an hour/$50 an hour if you stand around and ask questions";) :p

Hmm, I placed an order approx. 2 wks ago and was told delivery was to be in 2 wks, not 2-6 wks. I specifically asked if it would be dlayed and was told that delivery would be as expected. We will see.

The waiting time for my first BM was more than a year, Mean Street 4 monthths, and NO 3 months, so I it looks likes the delivery times are significantly improving.

From what I understand Busse has bought/upgraded a lot of equipment to get the CG blades out on time. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised by the decreased wait time on all the Busse Production blades :D:D

No matter what the wait time, they are all well worth it. :D:D

Back