Delta Z Knives....Moving On... FINAL SALE IN PROGRESS.

To all our customers:

We have made a very difficult decision here at Delta Z Knives. That being to sell our company or close up shop (if present sale negotations do not pan out).

Either way it goes, we are liquidating our remaining inventory and invite you to take advantage of our final pricing on ALL ITEMS, including Ospreys¨, Skeleton knives, and 360 Pivot¨ Executive knives among others.

Why... very simply, after close to 4 years of business we are simply putting more time and effort into the company than we are receiving benefit from it. Both myself and my partner both have other business interests, and the knife business was a passion for us, no doubt. In the end we made a business decision. To put our time and efforts elsewhere just made sense and was the right personal decision for us both.

It has been a true pleasure operating Delta Z and dealing with everyone in this wonderful industry.

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has had contact with us over the past years.

Sincerely,

Barnaby Zelman
President
Delta Z Knives, Inc.
Sales@DeltaZ-Knives.com

:(
Sorry to see the business climate take this kind of toll.
Best of fortune in your future endeavors. I will hold my DeltaZ purchases in high regard.

Bill

Barnaby

Good luck in your future business dealings. DeltaZ was a class act. I enjoyed doing business with you.

Thanks for making a young knife nuts year at the last blade show with that horn handled slip joint. He carries it with pride every day.

Barnaby,
I'm sorry to hear that your moving on. You made a very nice product and should be very happy and proud with yourselves for your contributions that you made to the knife world.

I wish it could have worked out better for you guys but I also wish you all the luck in all your future endeavors.

"Thanks" again for the great sales on the last of your knives.

--The Raptor--

:(

Sorry to hear about the decision, but thanks for the "gift". I say that cause you've got some great specials there. I asked a buddy of mine in the States to get me one of those Executive pens which he ordered yesterday. My brother is going to visit him later in the year so he'll bring it back for me. I always wanted one of those pens but when you eran S.A.Rands then the regular price was really steep.

You have now given me the opportunity to acquire something I always wanted at a great price and this way I get to keep part of the DeltaZ history.

Good luck with your future plans.

Look on the bright side, Mr Zelman. There will always be another opportunity in future.

When that opportunity comes, you will know all the right things to do and all the right buttons to push.

Good products are always welcomed, and always sold!

Good luck in all your future undertakings.

I took a peek at your closing down sale and almost all the good items have been sold.

It looks like your almost all sold out. Any word on if Delta Z will be no more or if there will be a new owner?? Thanks

We will be posting some new prices tomorrow on a few items that we need to move in what will be our final week of sales. If you haven't bought anything yet, or wish to make a purchase, this will be the last 10 days to do so.

The 360 Pivot Executive knives will be reduced to move the last 95 pieces (total we have left for all 3 colors combined). The black G-10 Ospreys are all sold out but for a few pieces, and we have about 2 dozen maple burl Ospreys left and will discount them a bit further to move them out next week. The liner locks are VERY LOW in quantities but STILL AVAILABLE. This will definitely be your last chance to pick up a really great knife at below manufacturer's cost.

As they say, I guess it's time to say "Going once, Going twice.... "

I'll miss everyone in this business and will hang out when time permits as a forumite... just without the forum :(

Take care,

BarnZ -

Looks like this might be the last chance I'll have to say it - Thanks for some nice aquisitions; at some fantastic prices! Hope the future is bright for you & the crew! Be looking for any of your posts down the road. Take care.

Back