1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deneen mugs run two sign up thread {Early bird special}

Discussion in 'BRT Bladeworks' started by BenR.T., Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenR.T.

BenR.T. Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 18, 2011
    Hey guys, since the first run of mugs sold so quickly I am opening up pre order thread for the next run.
    For those that don't know, they are handmade right here in the USA from Deneen pottery.
    I will be doing a different mug style and color scheme. I will try and do this on every run to keep things interesting.

Here is the color scheme I will be doing.

[​IMG]

I will be doing the same graphic as last, my samurai logger.....

[​IMG]

I am doing an early bird special for those that sign up an pay early. For those individuals, the price will $35 + shipping. Which is $11.
    I am limiting the early bird price to the first 15 people.
    Normal price will be $40 once they are in hand.
    Payment via paypal or postal money order is preferred.

Delivery time will likely be end of September, early October hopefully. I will know more on Monday.

You can sign up in this thread and me an email.
    bentendick at gmail.com

2. BenR.T.

BenR.T. Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 18, 2011
    I just place the order, they should be in mid October. :cool:

3. JustinFournier

JustinFournier Gold Member Gold Member

May 7, 2012
    Ben, is that the federal with cinnamon and white?

4. BenR.T.

Apr 18, 2011
    Yes it is! These should be ready mid October.

5. BenR.T.

Apr 18, 2011
    Hopefully only another week or two wait for these!!

6. BenR.T.

Apr 18, 2011
    I just got the email that these are en route to me. :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.