Denver knife show

Plan on attending the Rocky Mountain Blade Collectors 17th annual knife show October 29, 30 and 31 at the Stock Show Complex in Denver, Colorado Contact me for more information.

Hey Bladenut. How are you? Good to see you on Bladeforums. Have you been here long? You still enjoying your Griffith knife? I would love to come to your show. I just am not going to have enough stock on hand. Plus I have a show the week before. But boy am I tempted. Knowing you and the area, it will be a great show. I loved the PKA Show in Denver last month. It was nice meeting you there. I wonder if all the business people on here know that you offer custom hats and shirts for there business. Oops, I guess the know now. Talk to you later, Lee.

Bye,

------------------
Lynn Griffith-Tactical Knifemaker
Winner of "Best Tactical Knife" at 1999 PKA show
My website
See my award winning "Spec Ops Tanto" in Gallery 3 of my website
GriffithKN@aol.com
Discounts to Police and Active Duty Military

I actually met you a year ago at Denver. Just reallized you could have thought I forgot, so I figured I better clarify. Look me up if you make it to Tulsa Area. I will be back at Denver next year for the PKA show.

------------------
Lynn Griffith-Tactical Knifemaker
Winner of "Best Tactical Knife" at 1999 PKA show
My website
See my award winning "Spec Ops Tanto" in Gallery 3 of my website
GriffithKN@aol.com
Discounts to Police and Active Duty Military

Sounds good to me, I should be in the area at that time and will do my best to get there. Please drop me an email if there is anything I should know that isn't in your post.

Thanks for the information!

Mike

Bladenut,
I also am in the Denver area and excited about this show.

Please email me with any and all info. with particulars.

Thanx,
ACK

Sounds like fun! I am about 100 miles away, but a short scooter ride! Hope the weather holds!

Tell me more about the show, never heard of this one before. We live in Cheyenne and it would be no problem to come down for a excelent knife show.

[This message has been edited by Shrike9 (edited 26 September 1999).]

Back