• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Desert Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravelface

Gold Member
I hate doing this, and I will regret to see it go, but sacrifices must be made.

I have one Swamp Rat Desert Jack with Kydex Sheath. It has been sharpened and has no signs of use.....a small scuff from being sheathed....damned kydex.

Special Release from the Swamp, a small military overrun 3/16th thick for you skinnies out there, 6" blade, 11.5 overall

260 gets it shipped insured to your door. MO, Paypal with 2.9%, Personal Check..if I know you. Trades welcome, looking for users....Active Duty, Leaner, BAIII GONE

ooooooooohhh... i like you not, my friend. that is a gorgeous blade!

As an extra Bonus...I will throw in a copy of Gunther's album Pleasure Man!!:D

For those who don't have or have never held this blade--I DO have one and it is a great blade. Like Jason said, it's a thinner blade, but it has SRKWs warranty behind it. I haven't broken mine yet and these don't come up very often, so get it while it's hot!!!

I will make you a copy:D ...original goes with the sale! PM me your address:thumbup:

Oh, you touch my Desert Jack, mmm my favorite Rat.

The Desert Jack is sweet. Condition as described, fast shipping.

Thank you Gravelface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back