"desired" CRK is in

It's only been a few days, but I think I will like this Carbon Fiber as much or near as much as my beloved Micarta.:thumbup: It's the "light" feel I think that gives a different dimension to this knife. Also the Carbon Fiber scale gives it a dull luster reminds me of the old Olive Drab of military stuff. (Vietnam era)
Haven't sharpened it yet,:) a first for Sebenzas, I usually find them not sharp enough.

Concerning the rotating washer - I would really not recommend messing with it (glue, etc.)

Mine is the same configuration as yours, and I also noticed the washer rotating against the CF scale. After use, it stopped and is just like all my others. I cant imagine that any good would come from drastic changes to your new knife.

Yes Ccc, I think you are right. After working it a lot.
Mine has stopped rotating,:) I simply took it apart, cleaned the CF with alcohol, white CRK grease the metal parts, that's it.

...from an engineer [emoji23]

LOL! Perhaps clean off all the lube and use a little Loctite blue between the washer and scales. Assemble to allow the Loctite to set and then lube properly.
Loctite can be loosened with heat if required.

LOL! Perhaps clean off all the lube and use a little Loctite blue between the washer and scales. Assemble to allow the Loctite to set and then lube properly.

You're not being serious, right?

:eek: :eek: :eek: Don't use the red LocTite... Use the blue. It holds just fine and will break loose without heat

You're not being serious, right?

That was my thought too...

Now I am serious, disassemble your Insingo and clean it well. Lube it and reassembled. It will be fine if there is some grease between the washer and handle scale.

Back