1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

DeVilliers...opinion

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by armsraised, Mar 15, 2002.

1. armsraised

armsraised

Nov 2, 2001
    who has personal experience with this knife?[​IMG]

2. Stumpy

Stumpy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2001
    Armsraised,
    I have the prototype and I like it.Lockup is very solid ,action is smooth and it fits my hand very well.There is a lot of blade packed into it.What I don't like,the pocket clip is pretty bulky and the blade is a little off center.
    Hope this helps.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2001
    Sorry,I wanted to show the clip side.

4. AnklePocket

AnklePocket

May 5, 2001
    Mine's real similar and my first choice on the planet. Smooth, solid, ergonomic perfection and all around awesome.

5. nifrand

nifrand Custom Knife Forum Mod

Feb 25, 1999
    Cool piece.Have to get one.

6. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    I think it is tremendous knife. I like beefy folders and this one sure fits that bill. The blades grinds are superb.

7. ENGINE3C

ENGINE3C

Mar 13, 2000
    I don't have the Advocate M2,YET! I do own a Devilliers Military Pathfinder. It is a heck of a knife. Definately one of my all time favorites! :eek: