• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dfle,3b2,SFNO LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNIVES WITHDRAWN FOR NOW...WOULD DEFINTATELY HAVE REGRETS!!

First to post "I will take it" here in this thread gets the sale...please also send me an e-mail confirming at peterphws@aol.com...if you send me a PM please also confirm here so that time stamps can establish the order of things...the knives are for sale plus paypal at 4% plus a $15.00 contribution on shipping...I will cover the balance of the shipping cost and the insurance to ship internationally...all knives will be shipped Airmail and will be insured so there is no risk to the buyer until they are signed for...any claims on the insurance and I will pay over the proceeds of the claim...

Interested parties from within the EEC should have no duty liability as this has been paid by me within the UK...

Knives are sold with the sheaths and accessories unless a buyer just wants a knife...or just one sheath where two are available...the breakdown for sheaths and knives is given...the knives need to go first though before I will sell a sheath seperately...

First up is the DFLE...a hard knife to find...it comes with a Rainwalker kydex sheath and tek-lok and a top quality hide leather sheath...I am only looking for what it cost me...$300 for the knife...$60 for each sheath...total $420...it is in excellent condition...it still has the factory edge and has not been sharpened...

P1000847.jpg

P1000848.jpg

Next up is another hard to find one...a 3b2...this has been sharpened by me with a convex edge and is very sharp. It has also had a swedge added to enable it to be used with a ferro rod and to make use of the swedge feature ...the knife however has not been used and is in excellent condition. It comes with a Steelnut kydex sheath fitted for the knife with one of his ferro rod accessories and a new ferro rod with a Rainwalker ridged drop belt loop attachment...the ferro rod and belt loop are in black and the sheath in green to match the knife finish...this is a nice looking combo...again looking just for what I paid...$400 for the knife and $80 for the sheath and ferro rod...

P1000850.jpg

P1000851.jpg

P1000708.jpg

P1000707.jpg

If you want to see more photo's please PM me and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Next up is a SFNO LE...#146...with a Steelnut kydex sheath and ferro rod accessory with a new ferro rod included together with a Rainwalker ridged drop belt loop...the knife has had a convex edge put on it by me (very sharp) and has had some sanding on the spine infront of the thumb groove to enable a sharp angular edge available for using the ferro rod...this is unnoticeable and dovetailed into the original finish...the knife is in excellent condition...looking for what it cost me $440 plus sheath/ferro rod at $80...total $520

P1000852.jpg

P1000853.jpg

Also a NMSFNO in sage and black linen with a Rainwalker kydex sheath and tek lock...the knife has been sharpened with a convex edge and has had an armour piercing point added...the knife is mint and unused...$400 for the knife and $60 for the sheath...total $460

P1000841.jpg

P1000842.jpg

P1000844.jpg

Last edited:
I am away for the weekend...any replies/PM's will be dealt with on Moday...thxs all...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back