Diamond or CBN Stropping Paste or Spray

I'm looking for a good Diamond or CBN paste for stropping my knives can someone please provide me with a link to somewhere I can buy some I'm looking for 1 micron and 0.5 micron

There’s a variety of emulsions, pastes and sprays available in the Wicked Edge website. You might find what you’re looking for there.

Check out CKTG they have all sorts of options.

I've got dmt paste but gonna get some diamond spray next.

If you want I have a guy in the Ukraine I buy my diamond paste from and if you email me I can pass along his contact info wadenorton2008@yahoo.ca

He sell's 3 different concentration's of diamond paste,for example most diamond paste's in the micron range that your looking for are 4 carat concentration diamond paste's as a standard amount,he also sell's 10 and 20 carat concentration as well.

I have been using his stuff for a good while and I'm very happy with it and a few people on this forum have contacted m and gotten his stuff and really like it as well,his price for the 10 carat stuff is around 25 to 28 bucks for 40 grams and that will last you a while,in the region of the Ukraine where he is from the are a few companies that are really well know for making diamond wheels and paste's and the metallic bond CBN and diamond stones.

I use the 10 carat stuff myself and I really like it,if you email me I'll give you his contact info and a chart as well that shows all that he sell's.

Back