Did the Pikuni's ship?

I am tweaking the sheath of Number 39 as I peruse the Forums. I was mildly disappointed that the sheath did not support my preferred carry configuration out of the box but I only need one additional hole to correct that problem.

The knife itself is simply awesome.

------------------
AKTI Member No. A000370

Originally posted by SDouglas:
I was mildly disappointed that the sheath did not support my preferred carry configuration out of the box but I only need one additional hole to correct that problem.

What is your preferred carry mode?

Here's hoping that I get mine before the Timonium show this weekend. USPS seems to be running EXTRAORDINARILY slow this week.
frown.gif
wink.gif

------------------
iktomi

Lucky ones. I have anpther 5-10 days before mine even ships. I got in early and got one of the CF scaled ones. Can't wait for the now Christmas presant knife.

Mike, Spark HURRY please,
Thanks

------------------
Dwight

It's a fine line between "a hobby" and "mental illness".

I prefer Horizontal IWB on the Small of my back. This requires turning the clip approximately 90 degrees.

------------------
AKTI Member No. A000370

Cool, SDouglas. I just noticed, you're in Crofton. Man, I guess I should have gone with UPS instead of USPS, as I'm STILL waiting for mine to arrive.
mad.gif

------------------
iktomi

I know that this probably won't help but the knife is worth waiting for.

Bad time of year for USPS. I am waiting on a couple things that normally would have arrived days ago.

------------------
AKTI Member No. A000370

Back