Did you guys notice....

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
how many forumites there are on this forum tonight?

Are we all waiting for the same thing?

:D:D

Email?

I wish I knew what time it may be coming I don't want to miss it on my way to work.:(

It's 5:48 EST. and there are only 3 mods and 3 users, am I missing something :confused: ?

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Excuse me:p

It was Bravado HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :p :D

You ask about smell? It just must be ole Idaho!

New news guys. Jerry isn't posting it today. Eric messed up again. The email is coming out next Saturday. You can all go to bed, reconfigure your computers, or go on vacation now. It's safe.

Really!

Trust me...

Originally posted by BillyJoeBob
Eric messed up again.

Hey, who said I messed up? ;)

Just because it was delayed because of me that doesn't mean it was a bad thing.

Just wait, you'll all see it is a very good thing. ;):D:D

If Jerry holds true to his words that the e-mail would be sent at a time that is good for both coasts, then it probably won't be sent until some time after or around 9pm EST. .

Eric, any input on this thought.

I'm sorry Eric. I forgot you were a person too and not just one of the biggest distractions for magnetic compasses. Did you all know that Eric has caused several ship wrecks around his neck of the woods because his INFI stash caused the ship's compass to be misdirected? I'm just getting all caught up in the excitement even if this is just a spectator sport for me. That is unless it is way, way, way to good to be true. It is the season of miracles, after all.

Is anyone else wearing out the <Send/Receive> button on their email program. My computer just told me to go press some other programs buttons. I mean really! I'm just carressing my keyboard and sending more electrons around the circuits more than usual. I figured it would be thankful the additional use. Don't most non-animate objects feel better when they feel useful?

Back