Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Wrong thread, Scott. :D

Ok folks, week 2 winners have been drawn:

Winners:
Post 499: Impulse600 wins a BladeForums Sticker
Post 863: Garythegoat wins a BladeForums Logo Patch
Post 262: crocgator106 wins a BladeForums Logo Tshirt
Post 510: billygoat78 wins a paid subscription extension or upgrade
Post 58: norcaldude wins the Darrel Ralph Dominator 35

Thanks for everyone who tuned into the live stream, we'll be doing it again next Sunday
Question: you said earlier if someone wins not to enter again for the rest of the year. Does that apply only to the weekly grand prize? For example, if someone wins a sticker or a patch, can he enter again in hopes of winning a knife?
Anyway, it's been fun. Thanks for doing this. Love the community on BladeForums, and I've learned a lot since I've been here.

Question: you said earlier if someone wins not to enter again for the rest of the year. Does that apply only to the weekly grand prize? For example, if someone wins a sticker or a patch, can he enter again in hopes of winning a knife?
Anyway, it's been fun. Thanks for doing this. Love the community on BladeForums, and I've learned a lot since I've been here.
Don't be greedy folks! You win a sticker, sit the rest out.

Just wanted to follow up! I got the shaman on monday and it's been in the pocket since! I am so happy the bf logo is on the blade...I have never won any kind of drawing ever in my life...my grandpa passed the week before the drawing and this cheered me up lot. Thank you to Spark for the opportunity. Love these forums and although I don't think I know any of you in real life-also the fact that I'm not a very frequent poster-I do get a sense of community by visiting and reading the posts here and that means a lot to me. Excuse my photos my cell phone isn't great but just wanted to show it off...had my girlfriend snap an awkward pic of myself at lunch too
s9cKbk2.jpg

AGfZleq.jpg

fofR6aV.jpg

uitMuHD.jpg

Have a great day everybody.

Ok folks, the live stream for Week 3 is now over! Contest thread was here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...3-busse-combat-custom-shop-flak-jack.1635899/

Winners:
BladeForums.com Logo Sticker - Post 631 - Edgemaster
BladeForums.com Velcro Patch - Post 904 - Captvideo
BladeForums.com T Shirt - Post 380 - Rupestris
BladeForums.com Membership - "Don't Drop It"
Grand Prize: Busse Combat Custom "Flak Jack" - Post 731 - Alex103

I did things a little different this week and did a bonus live stream giveaway prize back, where one lucky watcher got a collection of stuff that I had been looking for an excuse to give away. It pays to tune in!
Bonus prize pack of BladeForums.com Congress Jack, Kershaw Groove, ESEE Arrowhead & BFC W&S patch: William Duncan

Week 4's giveaway contest is now up: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...week-4-benchmade-limited-319dlc-1801.1637542/

Make sure you enter before Saturday at midnight, and make sure you tune into the livestream next Sunday at http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeForums

Week 4 Drawing is now complete!
Congrats to the lucky winners:
BladeForums.com Logo Sticker: Post 101 - @Neko2
BladeForums.com Logo Velcro Patch: Post 370 - @elnero
BladeForums.com Logo Tshirt: Post 233 - @MT_Pokt
BladeForums.com Membership: Post 2 - @Cvrobinson
Grand Prize - Benchmade 319DLC-1801 Proper: Post 684 - @llcarter

Live stream watch & listen prize pack winner: @Edgeoflife
The prize pack included a Spyderco C16PSBRG Goddard, an ESEE Arrowhead, & BFC W&SS patch

Week 5 giveaway is open for entry here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...giveaways-week-5-buck-custom-shop-110.1639002

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners. And nice of your to organize Spark, it's quite a bit of work. :thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners, I missed the live stream again. I need to set an alarm on my phone so I remember to tune in.

Thanks for the generous prizes Kevin, thanks for givin’ me a place for the last 20+ years to hang hat and chat about knives and all kinds of other stuff.

Back