1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Spark, Jan 2, 2019.

1. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Reported spam posts

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Spark and Dave from State Farm like this.
  2. sgtbilko

sgtbilko

Oct 24, 2019
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum, and not sure if I am in the right place or not. But I was looking for help on a British knife blade from the 1800's. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

3. LEGION 12

LEGION 12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Spark likes this.
  4. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Awsome patch :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]

5. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Got my BK5 & Ka-Bar Dozier folding hunter in the mail yesterday!
    Thanks, Spark!

Spark and Dave from State Farm like this.
  6. Received everything yesterday, thank you Spark.

Brhowser87, Spark and 1066vik like this.
  7. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Gary W. Graley and Apocryphiliac like this.
  8. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Spark and Gary W. Graley like this.
  9. chuck4570

chuck4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Spark likes this.
  10. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Nice! I am usually there but this week my wife and I went to a benefit dinner for her uncle he’s having health issues and the insurance isn’t going to cover it, tough thing especially when you’re sick.
    Thanks Spark I’ll certainly post a thank you and a mini review when the package arrives
    G2

Spark likes this.
  11. LizaMari

LizaMari Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2014
    I won the week 34 livestream giveaway and I just got my prize pack! Awesome, fun stuff, I’m loving the Kershaw Groove. The Esee arrowhead is super cool and there was minimal hobo juice on the little Chineseium folder. Thanks again, Spark!:D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    Spark, abbydaddy, BuckShack and 2 others like this.
  12. sgtbilko

sgtbilko

Oct 24, 2019
  13. nukauboi

nukauboi

Mar 13, 2014
    I am in, thanks.

14. chuck4570

chuck4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2010
  15. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
  16. outdoorsman48

outdoorsman48

Mar 28, 2013
    How do I get in line for a new BF GEC 86

17. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    My cache of prizes arrived today from winning Week 43 giveaway seen here , :) thanks again Spark for hosting this giveaway and of course to all the sponsors that provided the goodies, very kind of them to recognize the milestone that Bladeforums has attained.

Boker hat, very nicely made
    Kabar Dozier designed folder, I like this size and overall feel of this knife, very handy and no nonsense style, put her to use right away cutting and stripping some speaker wire!
    Spyderco Endela folder, also very nice, both knives open smoothly and lock up secure, both arrived quite sharp as well.

And for those inquiring minds...I will be making custom bobtail fobs for both knives straight away, using each other's blades to cut and trim the paracord, only seems right to do so.

Some photos of the package

[​IMG]Winnings by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

So those of you that haven't signed up for any of these weekly giveaways, I encourage you to do so and if you can, join in on Sunday afternoons to the Spark address to the Knifenation ;) fair warning, he can get a little carried away so not always family friendly so keep your speakers low if there are little ones about.

G2

and here they are with their bobtail fobs installed;

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  18. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
  19. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    WValtakis and Gary W. Graley like this.
  20. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    stabman and Gary W. Graley like this.