Digital Encrypting

WOWOOW I am blown away by a web site I just came from on encrypting your messages. WOWOOW
What a great way to do business. Look up verisign.. on you puter and read all the great stuff. This is the KEY stuff the govenment had a complaint about a few years ago. They wanted a back door for these messages. The timestamping feature is great for designs and who got there first.

------------------
Darrel Ralph / Bladesmith
Web www.infinet.com/~browzer
Take a look!!!!

Encryption has the potential to allow private wire transfers, totally untraceable across international borders.

In other words, totally destroy the whole tax system. If you can bank in the Cayman Islands and transfer funds at random, what the hell is the IRS gonna do?

As one element in preventing this "disaster", the FDIC is trying to establish federal regs forcing private banks to report ALL unusual fund movement in the nation, based on each account's prior history.

There is an entire WAR going on in an area of public policy and technology few people even know about. See also www.eff.org, and on the FDIC matter:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_exnews/19981123_xex_big_brother_.shtml

Imagine making a big sale as a maker and being the focus of an "all the way to the back of the teeth" IRS audit because cash came through your account.

Yea, it's off topic, but it's IMPORTANT, and I urge the moderators not to kill this thread.

See also two novels by Neal Stephenson titled "Snow Crash" and "The Diamond Age", about what happens when traditional nations collapse due to changes in technology. Encryption alone could render this "Science Fiction" very much fact.

Jim March

So where do you get a free encryption download? Need an address if you have one. Thanks.
Blades

Look up verisign or security on your browzer.
I think for design and contract work its fantastic.
I remember a few years back the feds wanted a back door for the keys and such. Wonder if they got it.

I like the thumbprint and timestamp stuff. You can assign desin work to yourself with proof. Also sign contracts via email.
Saves time. The money tranfer stuff is for those who have it :]

------------------
Take a look!!!!

hello

------------------
Take a look!!!!

hello test

------------------