Ding Dong the M9LE is CLOSED!

I'd consider traiding one of my M9's for that recurve red G10 FSH you have Foo;)

I know I am such a giver.

It would be nice if I at least had some confirmation that my order was received. It's been a while.

Uhhhh...anybody get any sort of notification yet? :confused: I'm as patient as the next guy, but my mental pee-pee dance is wearing me out.

Nope. I don't think Eric will contact us until the first batch is finished. That COULD be this week, but probably a couple-weeks out. PLUS they'll wind up wanting to finish a batch to be Custom Shop handled for Knob Crick.

(Think of a gorgeous wood-handled M9LE. Maybe a mammoth-tooth G-rex'd one for the heck of it. NOW, think about. . . who's gonna be your proxy? LOL)

I'm looking forward to this knife.
It will be my first Swamp Rat and promisses to be a great chopper.
I just hope he won't be selling them at the same time as the Killa zilla which I also want to buy...
So many knives so little cash :(

i'm trying my best to hang on to these last few dollars and be ready for the call. a order confirmation would be really cool. a round about date would be even better. i'd hate to make some large purchases and then get the call right afterwards.

I apologize for not sending out order confirmations, been one of those years ;)

Anyway I will contact you when the knives are ready to ship, I spoke to the shop manager yesterday and they are taking a little longer than expected. Looks like we are at least 2-3 weeks out still. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delays.

(yes I said 2 weeks ;) )

Eric

I apologize for not sending out order confirmations, been one of those years ;)

Anyway I will contact you when the knives are ready to ship, I spoke to the shop manager yesterday and they are taking a little longer than expected. Looks like we are at least 2-3 weeks out still. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delays.

(yes I said 2 weeks ;) )

Eric
:thumbup:

Hey Eric. Not doggin on you. I figured with the Crick comin up and such we'd get pushed back a bit. I'd just hate if the Crick gets a ton of CS M9's and we still have to wait. :( I hate when that happens. Just keepin the thread alive at this point so we have something to hope for. I can't wait for my LE.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :confused:

I guess the good news is we didn't see a pile of CS M9's on hte board before the INFI truck left for da'Knob. I guess we'll get reports. . . and now that Knob is over the full-tilt production should start.

I'd say something is up at hte shop, in general. Instead of the 9, 12, or 6 month waits, blade change-overs are happening pretty quick. Look how fast the NMSFNO came and went. And then people got HG55LE's pretty darned quick. I think something else got massively automated and it has made it easier to produce. But the last 3 weeks are all CS stuff for Knob Crick.

No worries. No sweat. I can wait it out.

Back