Dingo on the Move again!!!

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The K9 Dingo is ON THE MOVE!!!

There were a few things Tom and I needed to get done on these before we were ready to send them out for blade grinding - little touches you'll appreciate later. :D

Blades will now be headed out for grinding...!!!

As such, we need to revise our finished-by date. Currently we are anticipating 4-5 weeks to have the blades ground and back from heat-treat...with another 2 weeks to get 'em put together and ready to ship.

Progress!!!!

Wahoo!!

Dan

:p

Dan, thanks for the update, so that's somewhere around April 15. That will be a dreaded day (Income taxes due) and a joyful day (Dingo should ship).
As they say, good things come to those who wait, or something like that.
But patience is not a virtue for most of us.

The K9 Dingo is ON THE MOVE!!!

There were a few things Tom and I needed to get done on these before we were ready to send them out for blade grinding - little touches you'll appreciate later. :D

Blades will now be headed out for grinding...!!!

As such, we need to revise our finished-by date. Currently we are anticipating 4-5 weeks to have the blades ground and back from heat-treat...with another 2 weeks to get 'em put together and ready to ship.

Progress!!!!

Wahoo!!

Dan

:p

That sounds great Dan!.......********ONE CONVEXED*******..............:D:thumbup:

Cerberus

we can do convex edges (sharpened) but not grinds. This first run is all flat-ground - in one giant batch. :thumbup:

It went out the door today.

Bye-bye Dingo brothers!!!!

:D :eek: :p

we can do convex edges (sharpened) but not grinds. This first run is all flat-ground - in one giant batch. :thumbup:

It went out the door today.

Bye-bye Dingo brothers!!!!

:D :eek: :p

Flat ground convex edge = :thumbup::D:thumbup: I am good to go:cool:

Cerberus

Hey Dan,

When you post an update thread can you put the DATE in the title? It gets confusing when all I have to go on is Dingo Update, Latest info on Dingo, The Dingo Rides Again

Thanks,

Ted

Or just make one sticky at the top that is locked and only you can post to.

Great suggestion, Ted. :thumbup:

We got the first ground sample back from our machinist...looks great!!! :thumbup:

Dan

Back