Dingo status?

Just wondering and please forgive me if its been posted somewhere, how we looking on the dingo release date? Again I apoligize if its been posted elsewhere. I spend most of my forum time on the koster site waiting for him to throw up knives to buy? thanks dan and tom!!!!

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Yes, that was the hope...:D :foot:

We have the blades back from heat-treat...waiting for the handle material to show up...then these will get knocked out over the next 2-3 weeks....get you $$$ ready to go!

:D

Im paid up with this one, minus the extra handles and possibly kydex sheath. look forward to getting my mitts on this puppie (no pun intended)!!!!!!!!!!

6 Days down K9's................we are getting closer :D

Any new news??

cerberus

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
news indeed -

handle material finally arrived....and is being cut out

progress!!!

Dan

Just wondering and please forgive me if its been posted somewhere, how we looking on the dingo release date? Again I apoligize if its been posted elsewhere. I spend most of my forum time on the koster site waiting for him to throw up knives to buy? thanks dan and tom!!!!
A Doingo at my baby!

I have actualy never saw that quote before..but i guess i can feel your pain

yes im stoked about the dingo myself

Morrow

Don't make this weird
God damn I hate that quote, its been done to death ppl move on.

Oh come on.....it never gets old.

lolcats-funny-pictures-dingo-has-my.jpg

Sorry ppl but I hear it every other week, for years now. And worse I hear that womans annoying voice whenever anybody says/writes it. Didn't mean to sound harsh.

xinel, no biggy its all good!!!!!! Must be an aussie thing, I have never heard it. But I can feel your pain. Good luck and heres waiting for our dingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess over here in K9 land we will be known as dogs and not hogs. Can we be both?