Diomedes Industries 3/7/16 Sheaths for Sale!

Hello and welcome to the March 7th sale for sheaths and other wares.

All sheaths below are made using American Tanned leather from the back of the animal. This is to prevent any stretching or warping over time that can happen from inferior leather. The leather I use has almost always been drum dyed at the factory with good penetration and proper finishing. The only time I deviate from this is when I am trying to make a custom color - then I seal my own leather myself before cutting. I use imported braided flat poly thread in 1mm thickness and hand stitch my sheaths in an English Saddle Stitch style. Hand stitching makes a VERY strong stitch and with the awl piercing the leather at an angle makes for a row of stitches that does not tear. I use all brass Chicago Screws to make sure my accessories are secure and a removable dangler that has become my trademark. I finish all of my leather with a combination of pine pitch, beeswax, and oils that conditions, seals, and protects the leather from the elements.

IMG_4575_zpsvzodrgp1.jpg

#1 Brown
#2 Tan

Both of these are made from 8-10 ounce hand dyed leather in a dark brown and Tan with creme stitching. These sheath fits Bushcrafter, Arete, Bushfinger, Terrasaur, Recluse, ASP style Pouch Sheath. (Nearly anything that has up to a 4 inch blade that Andy makes).

IMG_4576_zpsfmtzwwmd.jpg

IMG_4577_zpstx3xjaxq.jpg

Each of these can come in either brass or nickel hardware.

105 dollars shipped each. See below for payment information.

IMG_4578_zpsflmaw8qc.jpg

#3 Tan

#4 Tan

Both of these are made from 8-10 ounce hand dyed leather in a dark brown and Tan with creme stitching. These made to fit the Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, EDC-II, or Bushraptor, Patch Knife or nearly any other 3 inch blade that Andy makes.

IMG_4586_zpsvdymkj8r.jpg

IMG_4585_zpsdrmnkuin.jpg

#5 Russet Drum Died Mottled - New Old Stock

Kite Shield Design of mine. This sheath fits the Bushcrafter, Arete, Bushfinger, Terrasaur, Recluse, ASP style Pouch Sheath. (Nearly anything that has up to a 4 inch blade that Andy makes). This one is offered in 8 ounce Russet Leather with a mottled finish applied to it. It has an amazing unique look for a sheath and finish and holds a Fiddleback very securely.

90 shipped with Dangler. (Hardware available in brass or nickle - be sure to specify).

IMG_4348_zpssrnhqbix.jpg

IMG_4349_zpsc9zjz3ye.jpg

IMG_4350_zpshw9yffjj.jpg

#6 Pouch Sheath in 8 ounce Russet Drum Dyed Leather with Tan coloured stitching - New Old Stock This sheath fits Bushcrafter, Arete, Bushfinger, Terrasaur, Recluse, ASP style Pouch Sheath. (Nearly anything that has up to a 4 inch blade that Andy makes).

90 shipped with Dangler - (Hardware available in brass or nickle)

IMG_4354_zpszdfschh8.jpg

IMG_4355_zpslum3dkk7.jpg

IMG_4356_zpsdy21whud.jpg

#7 Lastly - a fully custom Arete and sheath from the designer of the Arete and Andy Roy!

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%201_zpseiyjepli.jpg

a) Andy Roy Fiddleback Arete with brown and black burlap micarta with black and white liners in 1/8th inch 01 steel. Never been used or even stropped.
b) Diomedes Industries sheath with removable dangler and firesteel holder. 8-10 ounce leather in hand dyed british tan.
c) Custom Firesteel. 3/8th inch by 3.5 inch firesteel set in an axis handle with a buffalo horn top and a stainless steel lanyard tube to match the bullseye tube in the Arete also made by Diomedes Industries.

You have here a complete bushcraft, woods, and hunting package that is set for the trail the minute you unbox it.

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%207_zps3udnqasu.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%208_zpsjwu5xdz6.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%209_zpsi0cvsgsy.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%204_zpstn996sr9.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%205_zpsvcrhc7lx.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%206_zpsoh55g0qf.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%202_zpseadfabar.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%203_zpssf5pmney.jpg

All of this can be had for 435 shipped (or 405 without the firesteel)

Shipping info:

The first "I will take it" Reserves the sheath or kit for you. Paypal is at diomedesindustries@gmail.com

Thanks for your patronage,

Jason

Back