Diomedes Industries - Available Sheaths for 3/17/16.

Available from Diomedes Industries sheaths 03/27/2016.

Follow me on Instagram @diomedes_industries or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/diomedesindustries

All sheaths below are made using American Tanned leather from the back of the animal. The leather I use has almost always been drum dyed at the factory with good penetration and proper finishing. The only time I deviate from this is when I am making custom colors - then I dye and seal my own leather myself before cutting. I use imported braided flat poly thread in 1mm thickness and hand stitch my sheaths in an English Saddle Stitch style. Hand stitching makes a VERY strong stitch and with the awl piercing the leather at an angle makes for a row of stitches that does not tear. I use all brass Chicago Screws to make sure my accessories are secure and a removable dangler that has become my trademark. I finish all of my leather with a combination of pine pitch, beeswax, and oils that conditions, seals, and protects the leather from the elements.

Price includes paypal & shipping costs (CONUS).

First “I’ll take it” gets it. You must note the sheath by it's relative number (1,2,3)

You’re welcome to PM or email me [diomdesindustries@gmail.com]. Time stamps will apply.

I will ship internationally at additional expense: International Priority Mail is $30.00 (no first class shipping option offered)

#1 and #2 are made to fit the Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, EDC-II, or Bushraptor, Patch Knife or nearly any other 3 to 3.25inch blade that Andy makes.

IMG_4618_zpsg3vc3mho.jpg

IMG_4619_zpsrzp9poqy.jpg

IMG_4620_zpsrlymceh1.jpg

#1 is hand dyed brown with natural edging and tan stitching and made from 8-10 ounce leather.
#2 is very special. Hand dyed brown with natural edging and black stitching and made from 8-10 ounce leather. It was taken from the neck of the animal and has more fold lines that take the dye differently. If you are looking for something a bit more rustic looking but just as strong and beautiful as all my other work, this one is for you.

105 each - please denote if you want nickel or brass hardware installed upon payment.

#3 and #4 are made to fit the Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, EDC-II, or Bushraptor, Patch Knife or nearly any other 3 to 3.25 inch blade that Andy makes.

IMG_4616_zpstrwydvom.jpg

IMG_4617_zpspxijdgej.jpg

IMG_4617_zpspxijdgej.jpg

#3 is hand dyed in British Tan with natural light brown edging and tan stitching and made from 8-10 ounce leather.

#4 is hand dyed brown with tan stitching and natural brown edging and made from 8-10 ounce leather.

105 each - please denote if you want nickel or brass hardware installed upon payment.

#5 and #6 are made to fit the Bushcrafter, Arete, Bushfinger, Terrasaur, Recluse, ASP style Pouch Sheath. (Nearly anything that has up to a 4 inch blade that Andy makes).

IMG_4624_zpshpxr5owo.jpg

IMG_4625_zpsp44wgpda.jpg

#5 is hand dyed Brown with Black edging, tan stitching, and made from 8-10 ounce leather.

#6 is hand dyed Brown with natural edging, tan stitching, and made from 8-10 ounce leather.

105 shipped - please denote if you want nickel or brass hardware installed upon payment.

#7 and #8 are made to fit the Bushcrafter, Arete, Bushfinger, Terrasaur, Recluse, ASP style Pouch Sheath. (Nearly anything that has up to a 4 inch blade that Andy makes).

IMG_4627_zpsbh0g85hi.jpg

IMG_4628_zpsowxgs191.jpg

IMG_4629_zpsnzi6z2lo.jpg

#7 is hand dyed British tan with black edging, tan stitching, and made from 8-10 ounce leather.

#8 is hand dyed British tan with black edging, tan stitching, and made from 8-10 ounce leather.

105 shipped each - please denote if you want nickel or brass hardware installed upon payment.

#10 Pouch Sheath in 8 ounce Russet Drum Dyed Leather with Tan coloured stitching - New Old Stock - This sheath fits Bushcrafter, Arete, Bushfinger, Terrasaur, Recluse, ASP style Pouch Sheath. (Nearly anything that has up to a 4 inch blade that Andy makes).

85 shipped with Dangler - (Hardware available in brass or nickle)

IMG_4354_zpszdfschh8.jpg

IMG_4355_zpslum3dkk7.jpg

IMG_4356_zpsdy21whud.jpg

#12 Lastly - a fully custom Arete and sheath from the designer of the Arete and Andy Roy!

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%201_zpseiyjepli.jpg

a) Andy Roy Fiddleback Arete with brown and black burlap micarta with black and white liners in 1/8th inch 01 steel. Never been used or even stropped.
b) Diomedes Industries sheath with removable dangler and firesteel holder. 8-10 ounce leather in hand dyed british tan.
c) Custom Firesteel. 3/8th inch by 3.5 inch firesteel set in an axis handle with a buffalo horn top and a stainless steel lanyard tube to match the bullseye tube in the Arete also made by Diomedes Industries.

You have here a complete bushcraft, woods, and hunting package that is set for the trail the minute you unbox it.

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%207_zps3udnqasu.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%208_zpsjwu5xdz6.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%209_zpsi0cvsgsy.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%204_zpstn996sr9.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%205_zpsvcrhc7lx.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%206_zpsoh55g0qf.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%202_zpseadfabar.jpg

Fiddleback%20Arete%20Custom%20Package%203_zpssf5pmney.jpg

All of this can be had for 435 shipped (or 405 without the firesteel)

Thank you for your patronage,

Jason

Last edited:
Back