DIREKT and Keycom arrives!

Well the most recent additions to the CLB collection arrived Friday, the DIREKT and Keycom. The weight and balance on the DIREKT are great and the Keycom is just so cool looking for a little knife. Another couple of winners Chad :thumbup:. Now all we need is the Trance, and while there at it might as well do the Hyper as well, in FDE like we had talked about :D;). And thanks again for the "Team" :cool:;)!
DSC03152.jpg

DSC03153.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

nice catch bro.

PS I've realized awhile ago, the KeyCom is the most expensive Böker blade I have... per weight. :D:D:D

Nice blades, indeed. I've yet to purchase a Keycom but my Direkt will arrive tomorrow. I bought it directly from an ebay seller.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :).

MOI, interesting thought :p.

Last edited:
Chad's own 'Bay??? Couldn't find it:( Just visited the CLB site, and knowing my CLB black collection is nearly complete :D:D:D

PS XD45, is that a RC3 or RC4 on your avatar? I've aquired a RC3 lately, but haven't had the time to use it.

It's the 3 PE. I took it up north with me back on Memorial Day weekend. Did some light chopping and some other work in the woods. Great knife, next on the list is the RC-4 SE in desert tan and green slabs :thumbup:.

Man of Iron,
My goof. I just went back to my ebay page to double-check the items I bought. I got my Direkt from "knifestore".

Last edited:
XD45, mine is 3PE also :D:D:D planning to use it for light choirs in the kitchen, so my SOG Field Pulp can retire:p

Wayne, thanks for the info. Cute pic with the kitten staring at the MPT - Hallo Kitty preparing for killing frenzy, RATs be warned ^^

My Direkt (black/serrated) arrived today! What a knife! The reviews are right-on about the awesome "grip" provided by this CLB design. Obviously, Chad assigned a high priority to the "grip" and "retention" factors and he sure got it right! And, as always, Chad manages to pack a maximum tactical capability into a surprisingly compact design that anyone can EDC with ease. (If Chad went to work for the Pentagon I'd bet real money that he'd manage to design a tank with all the firepower of the M1 Abrams and still keep it the size of a Volkswagen!)
Hats off once again to the awesome team of Chad Los Banos and Boker USA!

I was kinda suprised when I first held the Direkt in my hand, it's light!!! The flipper works great since my got my replaced copy, and it looks SCAREY in your hand. Nonetheless, too big for EDC for my liking.

Wayne, no worries bro. I get my all newly released Böker blades from my local weapondealer, I know it cost more, but why wait 2 months if you can have them in 2 weeks? ;) Anyway, Maarten is too cheap so he's still waiting for his KeyCom and Direkt:D

(If Chad went to work for the Pentagon I'd bet real money that he'd manage to design a tank with all the firepower of the M1 Abrams and still keep it the size of a Volkswagen!)

LOL.;) Wayne.

That Abrams Volkswagen should arrive on my doorsteps within a couple of days.

These keycoms are on back and my m-type is on back and my trance drop is on backhold... :( hmm must be patient...

Maarten,
Looking forward to your review of Chad's new Abrams-VW. You should have no trouble at all in clearing heavy traffic out of your way from now on!

My Direkt (black/serrated) arrived today! What a knife! The reviews are right-on about the awesome "grip" provided by this CLB design. Obviously, Chad assigned a high priority to the "grip" and "retention" factors and he sure got it right! And, as always, Chad manages to pack a maximum tactical capability into a surprisingly compact design that anyone can EDC with ease. (If Chad went to work for the Pentagon I'd bet real money that he'd manage to design a tank with all the firepower of the M1 Abrams and still keep it the size of a Volkswagen!)
Hats off once again to the awesome team of Chad Los Banos and Boker USA!

Aloha Wayne1961,

Thanks for your mini-review and for choosing the DIREKT ME. It will be another underestimated knife due to the knife's edge. I have been using mine since I got it (Yes, even though I recently got my PE version) and still use it religiously in my yard. Hard to explain it, but it works like a full SE knife...

However, the ample amount of PE on the rear helps out a lot...just wish Boker could move the SE portion a bit more to the rear, and it'd be perfect!!! *Ahem*...that is Marketing's cue.;)

Mahalo much Wayne, and keep us posted!
God bless and take care!:cool:

I was kinda suprised when I first held the Direkt in my hand, it's light!!! The flipper works great since my got my replaced copy, and it looks SCAREY in your hand. Nonetheless, too big for EDC for my liking.

Wayne, no worries bro. I get my all newly released Böker blades from my local weapondealer, I know it cost more, but why wait 2 months if you can have them in 2 weeks? ;) Anyway, Maarten is too cheap so he's still waiting for his KeyCom and Direkt:D

Yo MOI,

I reacted the same way...the DIREKT IS light! However in the same token, it has proven very durable to me...so that's a good thing. But...TOO big for EDC? Not where ya took them pics of the battle scarred Black Trance bro!!!

Glad that everything worked out for you regarding your replacement DIREKT...

Keep us posted and more orange shoe pics please! (They offset black knives nicely, and Halloween is right around the corner...:p)
God bless!!!:cool:

For the record: I'M NOT CHEAP. Cheap has 2 meanings and one of them is not polite!

At least i wear my shoes doing a (sloppy) review.:grumpy:

Blasphemy. I know gettin ol an grumpy..
:D

I wear my shoes too... occassionally.

And they're very low profile, thus won't attract any attention:D For the record, those are S3 grade safety shoes I got for free. So who's the cheap bastard here?:D

DayWalker, I mean they are too bulky for my pocket, weight is not an issue since I'm used to my Emerson Mini Com.

Back