1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirk Loots Photography

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Jun 14, 2018.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    I asked Dirk to take a couple pics of the knife @Cohutta and I finished during the 4hr build off during the last Ga Custom Knifemakers Guild meeting. If you are wanting to get a special knife made to look it's best he's a great guy to check out. Pretty nice fella and knife maker to boot. Funny accent though.:)
    @DirkLootsPhotography

He knocked it out of the park!

#VANhutta
    [​IMG]

Lady1911, ty_higg, MTBmonkey and 4 others like this.
  2. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    9F74E946-990B-455B-A4CF-5256A61FD6B6.jpeg @DirkLootsPhotography Dirk is a great guy, knife maker, photographer and all around artist. Don’t ever hesitate to reach out to him. He does phenomenal work and is great to work with.

3. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    It was a pleasure meeting @DirkLootsPhotography at Blade. Really cool guy!! Have some of his knives as well. Beautiful work.

4. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Street Samurai Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
  5. Lee Tigner

Lee Tigner

Jul 19, 2017
    Thank you for the plug! We are honored to represent such a talented pool of knifemakers. When Melissa and I started this, we really didn’t know what category of knives would do well. So we sorta tried everything. We immediately realized that custom knives were where we could shine. It’s our passion and where we want to be in the industry. So I think we figured out what we want to be when we grow up. And when we come across guys like Dirk Loots, we couldn’t be happier. He is an awesome guy and phenomenal knife maker. Stay tuned to his page.

Btw, that bluebird it still available. It was his first knife he made as an American. Dirk will be a famous Knifemaker in the league of Loveless. I assure you. He’s that good. So that piece is a special knife and is a good investment. He’s a rock star!
    1F6B7B9F-7C6C-47BC-8FDC-F882549C802D.jpeg

Warrior108 likes this.