Discreet Mnandi Sheath

Its finally finished!

mnandi_wallet.jpg

Made by one of the BF gold members although I don't know what name he uses here :) At last a way I can carry my Mnandi clipless and one that doesn't shout "concealed weapon". Obviously loose change isn't going to be a problem... I'd like to pretend the design was mine but he took care of all the real practical details. Walnut dye to match my scales etc.

Comments and kudos goes to Vadim!

Proper review when I recieve it.

I agree! Cleanly done and very attractive, glad you were able to get something made that also works so well! Outstanding! :)
G2

Thanks other Gary :)

Its just that normal sheaths aren't too well recieved by the general public in the UK. No hard feelings, I do love your work.

madhaha said:
Thanks other Gary :)

Its just that normal sheaths aren't too well recieved by the general public in the UK. No hard feelings, I do love your work.

No worries, never a hard feeling at all, love seeing other folks' leather work!
There's no way I can or could make all the sheaths in the world ;) I've had to
turn down some knife makers as they wanted me to be their sheath maker but I can't do volumne type work now would I want to, it would then turn into that four letter word, 'work' :) and in a few weeks will be shutting down operations for the winter holiday season too.

And I appreciate your compliment as well, it's good to see someone that has a passion for leather work and it shows in the makeup of your daily carry!
Thanks for sharing!
G2

Yeah, it was a very fun project to work on. I did some simple credit card holders before, but never with a sheath and a pouch on a side of it, and working with mylar for the ID window was a totally new experience... :)

And as much as I'd like to take some credit for the design, the sketches that you sent me needed practically no changes. I love orders that come with a sketch. I just wish more people with new designs did that... :D

Back