1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

DIY Display

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by avphred, Oct 30, 2020.

1. avphred

avphred

Nov 15, 2005
    I was disappointed with the lack of display choices for my 58mm SAK's so I made my own. What a fun knife. Never leave home without one :)

Added V2 version below
    103020classicsm.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. IUKE12

IUKE12

Nov 25, 2005
    nice job there avphred.

3. Enkrig

Enkrig

Dec 17, 2015
    Out of curiosity, how did you make/cut the slits for the each of the SAKs?

4. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
    Nice work on that display. I really like it. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Pretty nice collection of 58’s too. :)

5. avphred

avphred

Nov 15, 2005
    Thanks. Have been a fan of the classic for quite a few years. I have a pretty sizable custom knife collection but always come back to the classic 58mm SAK.
    Has gotten me out of trouble many times and I can still sneak them on a plane ;)

I used a simple cork backer board to hold the knives in place. Leaves room for many display options and even fits larger knives.

If anyone has any other display options for these I'd love to see them.

Attached Files:

6. avphred

avphred

Nov 15, 2005
    added v2 version :)

Attached Files:

redsparrow, Grateful and Enkrig like this.
  7. Grateful

Grateful Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2002
    Very nice.

8. avphred

avphred

Nov 15, 2005
    a couple more...

Attached Files: