DLC Picture Thread!

I love every knife in this thread, has there ever been production models with DLC? any chance in the future of sending knives in for DLC? I would love to see DLC hardware also, my first Hinderer arrives Saturday and I'm counting the hours

Every XM/Hinderer with a DLC blade is a production......and about 98% of the XMs with DLC locksides are production......there have only been a couple of customs done in DLC.......that said......the DLC XMs are pretty popular and can sometimes be hard to find.......

But they are totally worth it.......

No......RHK will not DLC an XM for you.......nor will they re-DLC an XM if the coating fades.....but it is pretty tough.......and wears extremely well.....

DLC hardware is on the list for a few people......you are not alone........

Saturday is coming soon.......I really hope you enjoy the Eklipse......it really is a fantastic Hinderer.......

Saturday will be an exciting day for sure. I still sit and look at the "box" for awhile.
Why rush it..... You sort of know what's inside but you haven't seen it ..... Yet.
What will it "really" look like? After all, this one is Mine!

Yep. Been there. Enjoy.

20150315_143453_zpspl7mdqy9.jpg

20150315_143520_zpswrrcdhun.jpg

I recently acquired my first DLC Hinderer in FDE and really love it...

Just for the sake of comparison, here is a pic next to my bronze ano'd Spanto...

Back