1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

DLT M390 drop

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Jason Huiting, Jul 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck Razor

Buck Razor Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 25, 2019
    A mountain out of a mole hill? I don't see it that way. I'm just offering an opinion, not an argument. Like I said, I had two knives in mind for purchase today and If one fell through, so be it. Bravo to all that persevered and got in. I don't sweat the small things, thus I harbor no angst against the folks at DLT.

2. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Wait, what were they selling?

3. Shark01

Shark01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2015
    DLT has always been great. I am sure they were more disappointed by the server error then you were.

benchwarmer380 and ScooterG like this.
  4. PeterS84

PeterS84 Sharpening addict, collector of "super steels" Gold Member

May 9, 2018
    I didn't bother trying to get in on this item, as I already have M390 PM2s, but I will say that DLT is rapidly becoming my preferred site for knife purchases. They've been easy to deal with, actually pay attention when you add notes to your order, ship fast, and communicate well (including today with the server issues). YMMV, but I check DLT first when I'm looking to buy. Several other dealers have seriously underwhelmed me lately, so I vote with my wallet.

5. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    I waited long enough,was frustrated with crash and missed my PM2 but already dealt with DLT many times and nothing but great about customer service.One of the best dealers out there.Cheers.

6. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Boggles my mind that people are rushing to buy 1 or 2 knives and then sell them for profit on Ebay minutes later.

7. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    Clown thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.