1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Do you feel Rucki, punk?

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by ozgooner, Sep 20, 2016.

1. ozgooner

ozgooner

Sep 24, 2011
    Been looking forward to this ever since I got my BG-AK47.

Fantastic weight and balance, lovely and light in the hand, and shaves arm hairs like a boss. Gonna make a mess of a water melon or two in the near future I'm sure. I have some nice pants for it courtesy of Buy Brown as well.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  2. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Nice! I love my Rucki, it has earned its keep in my tactical yard work rotation

3. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Congrats ozgooner!

I knew you'd LOVE the Rucki!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

4. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    They're fantastic blades! You need two so you can dual-wield! :D I call my pair Yin and Yang. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Sweet blade...!!!!!! My Wacki is my last ditch Zombie tool... ;)

6. erik the red

erik the red

Nov 15, 2009
    Congrats! :cool: I have been wanting to "Samurai Champloo" a few watermelon or cantaloupe myself :D...waiting on my wife to get up the nerve to slice and dice with her Waki, so I can try out my Rucki and Infi AK. :p

7. slight

slight

May 22, 2011
    If I don't get one of these (or something similar) I am definitely going to buy one.

Don't really have a use for it other than having fun.

8. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Beautiful blades! :thumbup:

Thanks for adding fresh SR-101 goodness to the SRKW forum!

9. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    I use it on Palm Tree fronds and bushes. Its not a machete or the 1311, but it has paid for itself.

10. redsfairlane

redsfairlane

Apr 9, 2009
    Did this a while back;
    [video=youtube;ZWlnWIRL5Es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlnWIRL5Es[/video]

11. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    LOL, good thing you took the blade back, I was cringing thinking she might hit the table or something. Not sure I could ever totally trust a female around a big blade. Unless her name was Red Sonja. :D

12. redsfairlane

redsfairlane

Apr 9, 2009
    The next weekend they visited, her mom sent a few pineapples with her.
    I think every kid should play with swords, don't you? (I know I wish I could have)