Do you guys play video games?

I saw one of these online and had to have it...

pandorasbox.jpg
Pandora's Box game system with four Queen City Cutlery Co. English Jacks in 1095

It's called Pandora's Box: basically a giant Player 1 and Player 2 arcade stick that hooks up to the TV (with an HDMI cable) and has over 3000 emulated games installed. :eek:

Sure, some game files are duplicates, and some are too glitched out to actually play, but there's still a lot on the menu to enjoy. It has everything from Donkey Kong and Tetris, to Metal Slug and Street Fighter.

The control sticks and buttons have that clicky goodness that is super nostalgic for the old school arcade days. Just add some old buddies, beers and trash-talk, and the Pandora's Box is an absolute gas! :cool::thumbsup:

Still playing Word of Tanks every day since I downloaded it a year and a half ago.

I'm tired of World of Tanks...It's gotten too commercial and too ridiculous for a part time player to match the stuff you have to get to be competitive anymore. And I'm a 55% win rate player. I used to like playing lights, but they nerfed all those. How can being a scout be fun when heavy tanks have better view range and camo? TDs are okay up to around tier 8 then they get nerfed. Arty is crazy and boring to play. I need a new thrill.

Lemme know if u find something, i,m interested to play a different game also.

Lately I have been playing a game called Phasmophobia.

You basically have to work together with a team of 4 players to investigate hauntings in different areas and determine what ghost it is. The thing is you need a mic to play this game and communicate with the ghost and your teammates. It's so simple but very addicting as I've met some pretty great people on this game.

Pixel Gun 3-D added an “Imposter” mode, which is very similar to “Among Us” - it’s so addicting. :D

I've played video games since the original Nintendo was released.

I mostly play Battlefield V right now, but just ordered Cyberpunk 2077.
Oh yeah, Cyberpunk’s the shit. Plan to grab it once it drops. I’ve also procrastinated on getting a copy of Ghost of Tsushima.

Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Really polished bow gameplay.

Oh yeah, Cyberpunk’s the shit. Plan to grab it once it drops. I’ve also procrastinated on getting a copy of Ghost of Tsushima.

Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Really polished bow gameplay.

I've had Cyberpunk installed for a few days and it unlocked this morning. Hopefully I can play a bit this weekend. Looks like one of those 150 hours or more games though.

Ghost of Tsushima looks awesome as well. May have to check it out.

Just finished up Spiderman on the ps4. Pretty good game. Looking forward to playing cyberpunk on Friday on my new tv.
I understand you perfectly, I am also looking forward to this game. I can't even believe that the game will be released very soon. Reviews have already begun to appear and some say that the game did not live up to their expectations.

I understand you perfectly, I am also looking forward to this game. I can't even believe that the game will be released very soon. Reviews have already begun to appear and some say that the game did not live up to their expectations.
I think that's because people were hyping it up too much. They set unrealistic expectations. I'm basically assuming it's like Witcher 3 but set in a cyberpunk environment, and I'm fine with that. Besides CD projekt red will constantly patch it to make it better

Back