Do you have a knife or knife related website?

Who here has a website relating to knives? We all love knives here. We all love to share information. Let's find out who has knife sites, and all link them up to one another. Will make it easier to share are passion, KNIVES!!!

------------------
Lynn Griffith-Tactical Knifemaker
Winner of "Best Tactical Knife" at 1999 PKA show
My website
See my award winning "Spec Ops Tanto" in Gallery 3 of my website
GriffithKN@aol.com
Discounts to Police and Active Duty Military

[This message has been edited by Lynn Grififth Knives (edited 01 October 1999).]

My main webpage is listed below in my signature file. You'll see pics and instructions on my various kit knifemaking projects, as well as links to other knife sites, an insightful interview with Sean Perkins, and of course, my sheath webpage. I also have started the first draft of a photo essay tribute cataloging the knives of Mel Sorg (Madpoet).

------------------
My Custom Kydex Sheath page:
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/1298/knifehome.html
Palmer College of Chiropractic
On Two Wheels

Count me in........ sounds like a good idea! The address is below, in the signature. The site is a little limited in the fact that, if you're not into Butterfly knives, you probably won't like it. But, if you ARE into them, this site will keep you busy for quite awhile.

------------------
Clay G.
www.balisongxtreme.com

Clay's balisongxtreme site is great. Mine is also about balisongs (butterfly knives), more about collecting 'em. Both of our sites have links pages where you'll find even more.

There's a post right now on rec.knives giving a list of 1000, yes one thousand, knife-related web sites.

------------------
Chuck
Balisongs -- because it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!
http://www.4cs.net/~gollnick

Dr. Lathe,
I have not started those knives yet. Will have to soon though. Order due Nov. 1st. 2 titanium tanto's with neoprene handles.

I will add all these links this weekend. Everyone, please ad my link to your site. This will be benificial for everyone that loves knives

If you have not yet checked out Dr. Lathe's site, do it. IT IS AWESOME.

thanks,

------------------
Lynn Griffith-Tactical Knifemaker
Winner of "Best Tactical Knife" at 1999 PKA show
My website
See my award winning "Spec Ops Tanto" in Gallery 3 of my website
GriffithKN@aol.com
Discounts to Police and Active Duty Military

Back