do you still make these?

fiddleback.jpg

wondering if you still/can make these anymore? i'm looking into your knives but would like to edc it as well.

thank you,
nick

There's one up for sale in the For Sale: Fixed Blades section right now. it's called a Runt.

Yes. I have three avail now. Call or email me.

404-519-2787

I procured (hows that for a big word) me a Runt in Burlap last week and it is real nice. Do not hesitate to get one; you will be very happy!

smalls103_0974-vi.jpg

In addition to the G-10 and micarta one I have for sale in the makers section, there is also two wood handled ones wearing Cocobolo, and Bocote!

I think that the BLBK's would be long gone if more people had the chance to hold and use them.

I think that is Andy's "Karda" model. I've been lusting after them for a while.

i'll take the middle runt. let me know what payment type you prefer, paypal work?
smalls103_0974-vi.jpg

What those two orange handlers mid down are ?... are still available ? and how much ?

If not... can I ask for one custom made ?

Thanks !

They are available, and are $75 without a sheath or $90 with a pocket sheath.

I think that is Andy's "Karda" model. I've been lusting after them for a while.

Those two are available!!

i'll take the middle runt. let me know what payment type you prefer, paypal work?
smalls103_0974-vi.jpg

Yes. Paypal works fine. My e-mails to you have bounced so far. Please paypal me $115 to : fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

And please put a note in there referencing the Cocobolo Runt!!!

THanks!!!

payment sent. can you let me know when you get it shipped out? this is like christmas, i've wanted one of your knives since i saw them.

Yes. I have it going out tomorrow AM. I don't like holding folks $ without shipping.

The Kardas (orange handle) are 5.75 OAL with a 3" blade.
The Runts are 5.25 OAL with a 2.25" blade.
The Bow Legged Joes are 5" even OAL with a 2.5" blade.

Hi Andy I sent you an email buddy...

Matt

I didn't get it. Not in spam either. Did you send it to:

andy at fiddlebackforge dot com

??

Call me if you u want to! 404-519-2787

I'm taking my stock over to a businessman's office today and he's selecting a gift. So call soon!

Back