Do you use/carry your Limited editions?

I've batoned through a sappling with my 810-1401, so I guess I use my limited editions.

Usually no but if I do like that particular style and ergonomics of a knife,like a BM 710,then I would.As I have done with versions of the 710 - M390 DLC and CPM-M4 CeraKote.Then again,even bought multiples.

No safequeens here.

2w3rmz4.jpg

I don't have any limited editions, but I have one of their prototypes that I carried a few times. I was really afraid of something happening to it. Now it sits in a bag all by itself, and I play with it occasionally.

I too don't have limited editions, but I do have a couple mint discontinued balisongs.
42a springer, 46-01blk, and I flip them just like the rest. I don't feel right spending hundreds of dollars to let them sit

Bought this one as a user and its become one of my favorites

I use my M390 710 Knifeworks Exclusive) all the time, but I don't carry my 940-121 Gold Class Benchmade at all.

I just admire it.

I don't have any limited editions, only a discontinued 635. It's been my edc for the most part since I got it. Skipped a few days here and there and about a week and a half when I got a M390 Mini Ritter. Kept it in the pocket because I knew when I went back to the Skirmish it wouldn't leave again. And it hasn't.

Back