• Folks, you need to make sure your profile email address is kept current. If you do not have a paid subscription, and get locked out of your account because you no longer have access to your listed email address? There is nothing we can do for you.

This is especially important now that we've instituted password compromise security - if your password is compromised elsewhere, you will be sent a verification email on your next login. If you don't have access to that email? Your account gets locked.

Help us help you, PLEASE.

Does anyone visit here anymore? Lol two 110s for sale

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
Here's a couple unique offerings by JAG.

The first one is a titanium frame I've fitted lucite scales to which allow you to see the pocket clearing path in the slot. 420c anvil stamp. This one was tough!
The second is a Titanium liner with Timascus top bolsters and beautiful examples of Snakewood. Black coated S30v.
I'm asking $550 ea US shipped

jbmonkey

Everybody relax. I'm here.
Platinum Member
i do visit to see what you've created. always impressive and im always impressed.

both wonderful there.

The Zieg

Gold Member
Here's a couple unique offerings by JAG.

The first one is a titanium frame I've fitted lucite scales to which allow you to see the pocket clearing path in the slot. 420c anvil stamp. This one was tough!
The second is a Titanium liner with Timascus top bolsters and beautiful examples of Snakewood. Black coated S30v.
I'm asking $550 ea US shipped

Beautiful work! I would carry and use the heck out of the snakewood barehead 110 if it were mine. I hope to see someone come along and snatch it up soon.

Zieg

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
The oxidation may wear away over time. I don't think you'd notice unless you carried it for months. However this knife is servicable and the bolsters can be removed to reoxidize!

Jerad

Last edited: