1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog Leg jack in Amber Bone

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Joe Allen Knives-2017, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Joe Allen Knives-2017

Joe Allen Knives-2017 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 17, 2017
    Hi knife fans , I just finished this sweet Dog Leg Jack an posting it for your enjoyment . its 3 1/2 " closed and made of CPM-154 steel with Amber jigged bone for scales and a fluted bolster. Thanks for looking. Comment if good or bad.

Attached Files:

2. Lorien

Lorien Moderator Moderator

Dec 5, 2005
    she's a beauty

3. Joe Allen Knives-2017

Joe Allen Knives-2017 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 17, 2017
    Yes she is indeed . Thanks Lorien I like the multi color in the bone myself an the sweet snap when opening an closing , Thanks again Buddy.

4. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Wow! Beautiful knife Joe.

5. Justin Carnecchia

Justin Carnecchia KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2011
    Love it! I wish I was on the collector side of this hobby and could afford one. May have to start saving up..

6. Joe Allen Knives-2017

Apr 17, 2017
    Thank you Scott and Justin for liking the knife , I also like both Type of knives you guys make also , And Scott ,you living in North Idaho is my dream place to live also. My brother lives in Boise. Thanks men for the nice comments.

7. Matthew Gregory

Matthew Gregory Chief Executive in charge of Entertainment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 12, 2005
    This knife may very well define what I believe a jack knife should be. Positively perfect in every respect. I’d love to own it!

8. Joe Allen Knives-2017

Apr 17, 2017
    Thank you Matthew, yes, this one evens appeals to me to be put in my pocket an store my GEC congress single blade. I have lost Two of my own personal knives That I've made for myself. So I carry less expensive factory knives until I can re -build and old Saddlehorn I used to carry I made years ago.