Dog soldier in hand

VoxHog has great prices and does right by the Hogs. If you don’t like the price don’t buy it. And no need to comment on the exchange.

Now I’m still waiting for shipping on my Midnight Blue and looking forward to get it in hand. Been some great blades offered.

This is right..

Apologies to all. Totally wrong. Edited post.

Here mine is..... I've always regretted selling my Basic-6 le but honestly I like this way more. love it!!!! The choil feels awesome, the basic 6 never felt right but loved the size of it soooo happy with the DS
wgOMybw.jpg
QZCi0ns.jpg

GREAT shot showing the new blade drop to handle angle on the DS as compared to the old angle on the B8!!!:thumbsup:

THANKS, cut it out—just made up my mind on buying another HOGB8! Any chance of seeing those 2 (DS/B8) side-by-side for a little better comparison?

Last edited:
My hammered silver with SFC will be here Monday, really looking forward to this one :)

This finger choil is really nice. The basic 6 was so far forward it just never felt good. I been playing with this all morning. lol. Love the blade shape too. This is a home run

The dogs soldier fits a spec ops 6 really well .. I'll post a pick as soon as I upgrade to gold . I think the dog soldier is going to be a perfect all around user . It's like a tg / 511 hybrid ( with a good sized handle ) .

I’ve seen the spec ops, maybe I’m just not looking in the right places. The sites I’ve seen it on are priced about 10-20 less than a custom. I guess the upside would be that it could serve to carry multiple knives.

Patiently waiting for the dog soldier so I can build a nice lightweight wet molded leather sheath. No shipping notice yet.

Back