1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Dogwood Creek #16

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by panzertroop, Aug 22, 2012.

1. panzertroop

panzertroop

Aug 8, 2008
    I was lucky enough to have a new fried show up. This knife has been used by some of the finest woodsman that I know. I feel very fortunate to have it in my possession. Now time to use it! :)

1/4" O1 steel. I present the Dogwood! Iz Turley is a true craftsman.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Glad you're diggin' it, Panzer. And thanks so much for the kind words. I appreciate it very much.

3. nativejim

nativejim

May 6, 2011
    what a beauty! I hear the waiting list is over a year from a friend? is that true? good things come to those who wait I guess....looks like an awesome bush tool. :emot-yarr:

4. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Thanks, Jim.
    It's about four years wait time right now. Or it was I guess, I closed the list last week. It's just unmanageable that far out.
    I'll probably open in up again some day when I get the list knocked down.
    Thanks for the kind words,
    Iz