Dogwood dan's sneak peak

Nice batch of blades Dan, and good luck at the show. You know if you ever run out of wood that table would make a lot of nice handles for knives.:D

Dan,

It looks like you will be well-supplied for the show.

What is the knife in the far right colum of the photo, one up from the bottom? It looks like it has a red or maroon handle is is sitting under two of your backpacking knives with ghost-jade handles?

ERG

Nice looking group. Is that a wharny on the right 3 up from the ghost green jade? Thanks.

Looking good! Good luck, hope you sell out quick. :thumbup:

Dan,

It looks like you will be well-supplied for the show.

What is the knife in the far right colum of the photo, one up from the bottom? It looks like it has a red or maroon handle is is sitting under two of your backpacking knives with ghost-jade handles?

ERG

It a a variation on the trail hiker. Same profile but thinner handle, it is maroon micarta with 2 mosaic pins and a ss lanyard tube

Nice looking group. Is that a wharny on the right 3 up from the ghost green jade? Thanks.

No it is one of my drop point (sidekicks) the camera angle just makes it look likeit, althow I have been playing with the idea.

Dan...Is that a fillet knife hiding in the back left????

it is fillet/ boning knife I started doing some kitchen knives for some atlanta chef's out of 1/16" s35vn and 1/8" cpm-135, I am still rounding out my kitchen line.

As I write, my proxy is getting a jade Hiker baby! Thank you proxy! Thank you Dan! :D

it is fillet/ boning knife I started doing some kitchen knives for some atlanta chef's out of 1/16" s35vn and 1/8" cpm-135, I am still rounding out my kitchen line.

I am glad you got that! And yet the honer of being my first blade show sale. Thank you

Dan, could you tell me which one I got from your photo please?

I am pretty sure it is The one with the lanyard, after by Sunday afternoon things started blurring together. I know it was the first one ever sold at blade! I hope you enjoy it and user picks are always welcome!

As I write, my proxy is getting a jade Hiker baby! Thank you proxy! Thank you Dan! :D
Yep!
I am glad you got that! And yet the honer of being my first blade show sale. Thank you

Very cool, Andy was giving him heck for selling a knife so quick!

Dan, could you tell me which one I got from your photo please?

This one! ( quick pic) your stuff will be on its way tomorrow man

a6b0cf59.jpg

Is my proxy awesome, or what??!! :cool::D

Thanks a ton Jared!

So this was the #1 Dan sale?! Cool! :thumbup:

Back